Chapter 7 - Argument between Jin and Tae

It's been usual day for us - practicing, eating, meeting, photoshoot and again practicing. It was dinner time now as we all sat at the dining table and kept eating but for some reason, Jin and Tae seemed to have something going on. An argument because of choreography.

At dining table, they kept their arguing at minimum because it was eating time, but once everyone went to do their job, Jin and Tae along with me and Jimin stayed in lobby, relaxing. It wasn't relaxing anymore as soon as Tae and Jin started to argue again. I was sitting next to Jimin, watching them both.

"I just think it's better if you go there as soon as you start singing, even before you start actually." said Tae as the tone in his voice was becoming fiercer. Jin was smiling through it all, but his features made it evident that he was also beyond mad. His smile would annoy everyone in that kind of situation.

The argument was getting more heated and as me and Jimin were sitting through it all, it was getting uncomfortable for us. I didn't dare to speak a word since this was between them and I had no place to intervene, but if it would get physical, I would surely have to step in.

"I think it would be better if you had no part in choreography at all!" yelled furious Tae, this time I stood up, "That's enough!" I said angrily because it was already getting out of control, "Stay out of it, this is between boys." said angry Jin which made Jimin and Tae gasp. I looked at Jin angrily because his remark was kind of outta place. "Why don't you tell me to just disappear from the whole group because I'm the only girl here!?" I kept raising my voice, "You're allowed to do so." he said which made me huff at the unbelievable words he was spitting at me, "Fine, have it your way." I said as I stormed out of the room, "No, Kyungie!" Jimin ran after me as I already made my way to the exit. He grabbed my arm but I shrugged him off, "Leave me alone, Chim." I said with broken voice which made Jimin even more concerned, I already regretted saying that as I broke down into tears, "I'm sorry.." I said as I hugged him.

In the end, we went outside together. He was telling me that it was the heat of the moment and that once I would come back, Jin would apologize. We were sitting together at park. Boys were trying to contact both of us, but I never answered my phone. Jimin accepted a call from Namjoon, "Ye?" said Jimin to the phone, "...Kyungie?" he said as he looked at me. He was probably asking if I was with him but I shook my head, "She's not here.. I've been looking for her everywhere but I can't find her.." he said to the phone, "I'll come back soon.." he said as he hung up.

He sighed as he looked at me, "Everyone's worried now.." he said. "I know.. But what Jin said truly hit home so I want him to realize his words.. You should have seen his expression when he told me that I was allowed to leave.. He said it with a smile as if everything was okay." I said as I felt tears in my eyes again. "I admit what he said was cruel, but I think he's already getting chewed by boys for his behaviour." he said as he stood up, "We should head back.. I mean, look at you wearing only tanktop, what the hell were you thinking?" he put his jacket over me with a smile. "You have it, you're more sensitive than me." I gave it back to him but he kept on insisting, "Kyungie, I will look horrible if I don't let you wear this." he chuckled which made me smile as well, "Then I'll wear it when we're in front of the door." I said as he snickered, "You're so stubborn." he said as he kept it.

Once we were in front of the door, I grabbed the jacket from Jimin to save his image, but before we could get inside, the door opened, revealing Jungkook while there were yells behind him, "I'm at least gonna help find her than sit and do nothing!" yelled Jungkook but once he looked in front of himself, he gasped at seeing me, "Noona!" he shouted as he threw himself into my arms. Soon, everyone came to look what happened as everyone sighed in relief at seeing me.

"Where the hell were you!? We were so worried!" Namjoon started to scold me. My eyes shifted to certain someone - Jin, who was looking at me with sadness written over his features. I looked back at Namjoon, "I just took a walk." I said, covering for Jimin who was having his arm around me the whole time and gripped it slightly when he asked for the location. "Don't leave like this next time! At least say it to someone before you go!" said Hobi with worry, "Yes, I'm sorry." I said as I hung my head.

Jungkook separated from me and the next thing I knew, I was swept off my feet by Jin who was lifting me up and hugging me. Even though he was the oldest, he was crying his eyes out as he trembled while putting me back on the ground now. The boys left us alone meanwhile, but Jin never separated from me as he kept sobbing. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." he said between his sobs. I stroked his back, "Jin.. I'm sorry for overreacting.. It's all because of me, I had no place to step in and I–" but he interrupted me, "I instantly regretted the words.. And how you stormed out, that was the last drop for me. I felt for once just how easy it is to lose someone.. in a blink of an eye." he said as he looked at me.

I wiped his tears as he kept looking at me, "I'm sorry.." he said as he never averted his eyes, watching me closely for a reaction. "Jin.. I know it was the heat of the moment.. I took it to heart despite knowing how heated your argument was." he cupped my cheeks which made me look at him, "You're fun to be around, I love cooking with you and laughing with you. You're like the other part of me, I'm enjoying your presence every single day and knowing that it could be over just like that, totally broke me.. I'm really sorry, please forgive me." he said with glassy eyes, "I forgive you as long as you forgive me." I smiled which also made him smile, "I already did." he said with a grin.

In the end, this heated argument turned out to be more serious than before. I felt bad for putting such a drama even though it wasn't my argument to begin with, but it all had a happy ending luckily. Tae and Jin made up and everyone was happy again. Arguments like these make us people that we are now, so we were glad we survived another hardship and we're ready to face other obstacles.