Chapter 9 - Period

I was awoken to Yoongi's alarm clock that was ringing for him to wake him ip. But that wasn't all. I also woke up to stabbing pain in my lower abdomen which meant only one thing - my red friend.

It was one of those days when my legs felt numb and every movement meant waterfall for me, I hated that. I might not have known who my mother was, but I will surely not thank her for this gene she passed on me. My periods were always really painful which always led me to be bedridden.

Unfortunately, I had to get up and get myself to the bathroom so I could also get ready for today's underwear photoshoot. What a bad timing, it meant nothing else than a tampon. But before that, I had to get into the bathroom without Yoongi seeing my red-stained sheets along with my panties. It was 6:00 am and I already had to deal with this sh*t.

My photoshoot was starting at 8 am which meant that I still had 2 hours left, but I had to get ready, take a shower and get myself something to eat.

"Go to the shower first before Namjoon and Jin gets in." said Yoongi with a raspy voice which he had every morning. I groaned because of the pain as I slowly sat up in my bed, "I don't want to do anything today.." I whined - sadly, I was always whiny and had complaints when I was on my period. "You had a day off yesterday, yet you were the one who chose to spend it with me in the studio and with Tae at his Hwarang's plaza." he said, almost as if mocking me.

I'd better head to the bathroom before I chew Yoongi's head off with my mood swings. I couldn't care less now if he'd see my bloody panties, hopefully Jungkook's T-shirt that I was wearing was covering it. It luckily did its work.

Once I grabbed my things and went to the bathroom, Namjoon was there, luckily covered in curtain. I put my things down in front of the one that I would be using, "Good morning.." I said with a raspy voice to let my presence known to Namjoon, "Morning." he said cheerfully.

Once I undressed everything and entered the shower, I pulled a curtain now to cover myself as well. The numbness felt really intense as I was already standing for too long. A piercing pain ran through my lower abdomen which made me whimper painfully.

"You okay?" asked Namjoon from the other side - through the wall that was separating us. "Yeah.." I groaned painfully, probably sounding annoyed to Namjoon, "You don't sound too good on the other side." he said, "It's just my most favourite time of the month." I said sarcastically, "Oh.." he said which made me smile at how awkward this was. Poor leader didn't know what to do with me at these days. "Okay.. What can I do?" he asked, having no clue on how to help me, "Joonie.. You don't have to do anything." I said with a chuckle as I continued to shower myself.

I managed to get out of everyone's questions about me feeling sick quickly and successfully. But as soon as I arrived to the photoshooting and had some pictures done, the pain was getting just too much, sometimes beyond my strength, but for the sake of my work, I managed to pull through and get some pictures done. It wasn't too hard to pose seriously since I felt annoyed most of the day because of the pain.

I haven't eaten throughout the whole day because the pain made me feel full and not as needy as it always does the day after the big flow.

It was 11 pm when I came to the dorms. I was the last one to arrive after everyone's big day and I've had enough. "Noona! Welcome home!" said Jungkook excitingly but I was in so much pain I just wanted to lie down and never wake up. I didn't mean to pass by him while ignoring him but I was feeling totally under the weather and I felt lightheaded for most of the day so it just happened.

I headed to the toilet without reacting to boys' greetings. I know I was probably the party-pooper now but I really had no mood, especially after not eating for the rest of the day, yet feeling really bloated and as if I was gonna throw up my whole past out.