Chapter 4 - Debut

(plz don't hate me for making them debut with Boy in Luv in my fanfic T-T)

Me and Yoongi were awoken by loud yelling of other boys that were outside, in the living room. I was still really exhausted from yesterday's shooting, so I decided to just sleep the whole afternoon but since they were screaming, I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 4 pm which made me really surprised.

The next thing I knew, excited Tae barged into our room without caring whether we were sleeping or not. I didn't notice that my bottom wasn't covered with blanket as Tae playfully slapped my butt. He then covered me with blanket while being overly excited.

"Yah! You have to get up! The video is already out!" he said excitingly as he kept shaking with me. "I can't move..." I groaned as I buried my head into the pillow.

But then, the rest of the members got inside of the room, "Get up already, we are waiting for you to wake up so we all can watch it. Staff members are waiting in the living room, so get ready." said Hobi with a whiny voice.

"We're getting up, just leave the room." said Yoongi with an annoyed voice. Everyone left at the grumpy morning Yoongi.

I couldn't help but smile at his morning grumpiness, "Good morning~" I said as he turned his head at me, "Morning." he said with a raspy voice.

I got up and searched for my clothes in my closet. I decided to wear something a bit more stylish since we were going to be recorded. I heard Yoongi groan behind me which made me turn at him: "Get up, grandpa." I said, mocking him which made him smile faintly, "Just get out of the room already." he said which made me chuckle as I grabbed my clothes along with my make-up purse. "I'm out." I said as he hummed in acknowledgement.

I put on my clothes, styled my hair and did a light make-up on my face, making sure I looked presentable. I brushed my teeth, but as soon as I put the toothbrush into my mouth, Yoongi knocked on the bathroom door, "May I come in?" he asked from the other side, "Ye." I said with a toothbrush in my mouth as he opened the door, also heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. It was silent as it was only the two of us in the bathroom brushing our teeth but I checked myself in the mirror and for some reason, I didn't feel right with how I styled myself so I needed someone else to tell me, if what I wear and how I look, looks right.

"Yoongs, do I look okay?" we made an eye-contact in the mirror. He checked me out in the mirror and nodded approvingly, "Yea, I don't know why that matters now when it's only recording." he said which made me smile, "Well, gramps, it is a big deal for a woman." I said as I rinsed my mouth and then skillfully applied lipstick.

After we were both done, we headed to the living room where everyone was rather noisy. "They are finally here!" shouted Jungkook as the rest of the members turned at us and started to applaud for our appearance. "Woah, you look great, Kyungie!" Jin complimented me which made me smile, "Thank you." I said which made everyone smile.

I sat down between Jin and Jimin as the staff members informed us that they are recording already. We made the Bangtan greeting as we all bowed.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Namjoon as everyone excitingly agreed, but I noticed Tae being out of cameras focus, "Wait!" I quickly said which made everyone look at me, "Tae, come here." I beckoned him as he smiled so widely. He stood behind the couch while he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He hugged me tightly in gratitude.

"Aigoo, what a good girl you are, Kyungie~" said Hobi happily while giving me one of his bright smiles.

Namjoon then played it as we all watched in awe. There was a scene where we all danced together right at the beginning which made everyone gasp, "Woah! We look so badass!" said Jungkook with a grin. "Kyungie surely stands out." said Namjoon with a smile which made everyone chuckle, "Obviously when I'm wearing different clothes than you." I said sarcastically which made Jin laugh out.

Then there was visible scene where Yoongi pushed me towards the wall and grabbed my hair, "Aishh! Why are you hurting her!" said Tae protectively which made Yoongi sink in his place, "It's not like I wanted to, okay?" he said but Jin laughed out in between, "Just wait for my scene, I always thought I really hurt her!" and once he said it, the scene with me and him appeared which made everyone go 'OOOOH'. The scene looked more aggressive than it actually was in real, "Why does this scene like I'm someone who abuses people!" he shouted which made Jimin put his hand on my thigh as we all laughed out. 

The following scene was when Jungkook was handing me his flower, "Look at him being soft with me.." I cooed as I melted at his cute appearance there. "Stop embarrassing me on camera, Noona!" he said which made everyone laugh out at our maknae. Then there was Jimin who was smiling at me and leaning towards me. His hand on my thigh gripped for a split of the second but then loosened again. "Is that a sparkle I'm seeing?" said Namjoon, teasing Jimin who went red as he looked at the ground, but then there was Jin who was holding my hand and giving me one of his charming looks, "Aigooo! Jin-hyung went for it!" said Hobi as everyone started to laugh. I held Tae's arms while we both laughed.

After we finished watching, we rewatched it again, this time paying attention to details, until one comment coming from Namjoon, "Your parents must be proud of you." he said with a smile. I smiled back but I felt instant throb in my heart, recalling my past without any care-independant by my side. "Ye." I said with a low voice which alerted Tae who was behind me. He tightened his hug around me along with Jimin who was now stroking my thigh gently.

We then moved onto the comments, but I felt myself getting low at voice because of the previous comment from Namjoon who said it with no ill intention, though I started to feel gloomy all of sudden.

"That girl with tattoos looks so badass!" quoted Jungkook as he looked at me excitingly. I smiled, trying my best to not look down since the cameras were still on, "Thank you to whoever wrote it." I said with a flustered cheeks.

"A girl in a boyband? I don't usually approve of that, but her tough look adds on the group's appearance so I approve." quoted Jimin as he looked at me with a smile.

I was happy with all people's reactions even though some were not so positive, but I didn't mind it for now.

Once the recording was done and staff members left, I stood up to go to the bathroom and lock myself there, but I was stopped by Jimin, Tae and Jin.

"Are you okay?" asked Jimin with a worried expression. I shook my head, "No." I said as I felt tears well up in my eyes.