Chapter 28 - Drunk

*REQUESTED* – Thanks for requesting~ I hope you like it ^-^

A/N: At the end it gets kind of... heated, anyways, I'm sorry for not updating daily, it's been busy for me at school now c: !

–––––––––––––––––––––

It was an exception in our schedule that we had a day off the next day, so that's why, after our practice, we all headed to the nearest bar where we got a private room so we wouldn't get a recognition.

It was the first time this year since we all had a day off together, so we made sure to celebrate it somehow. Boys wanted to visit their families straight after work, but decided to do it the following morning even if they are going to have hangover.

I was sitting between Jin and Hobi as we were all drinking and chatting. It was so much fun to talk with everyone so openly like this because we never really drank together.

"We never had a night out together like this." said Tae as everyone agreed, "Yeah, so let's cheer on that." said Hobi with his glass of wine while I was having a beer. We all raised our glasses and cheered, "Cheers on your health and for Bangtan always sticking together." said Namjoon charismatically, "Aigoo, no need to cheer on that since it's already been decided." I said with drowsy eyes.

The alcohol was already kicking in my system, and I could tell the same about Hobi who got quiet suddenly. I felt myself being more open towards everything, but also, I've become pretty tired.

"Kyungie is already wasted." chuckled Jimin which made everyone look at me. I smiled shyly, "Come on.. I can see it in your eyes as well." I giggled as I looked him in the eyes, "Noona became more carefree." said Jungkook teasingly. "Cheers on you, Kyungie!" said Tae as he drank a shot of vodka but unfortunately, it spilled over his face which made us all burst out laughing:

 "Cheers on you, Kyungie!" said Tae as he drank a shot of vodka but unfortunately, it spilled over his face which made us all burst out laughing:

I then noticed Yoongi watching me intently as I then had a staring contest with him which broke him into a gummy smile and me into a giggling.

It was 2 am now and we were still sitting there, this time, everyone of us had some amount of alcohol kicked in and everyone was already beyond being tipsy.

Personally, it has been a long time since I have last drunk like this, so it was easy and quick for me to get wasted.

Everyone was chatting playfully, though Hobi was the only one being quiet. He was about to fall asleep but I leaned towards him, "Hobi~ Don't sleep~" I said as I smooched his face which made him open his eyes with a faint smile.

Because of the drinking, I needed to use restroom. So as Jin kept sipping on his soju, I stood up which made Jin sit backward so he would make me some space, but as soon as I tried to get out, I lost my footing which made me sit on Jin's lap which seemed to startle him, "She's already had enough." said Namjoon. I chuckled as I looked back at Jin who also looked me in the eyes, "Mian, Jin.. I love you though~, you know that?" I slurred as I smooched his lips this time which was the first time I ever got physical with boys like that. I couldn't help it though, I felt more daring in my state.