Chapter 32 - Emotional performance ft. Halsey

A/N: For all the bashing that Halsey's getting, I thought of dedicating this chapter to her because she's an inspirational strong woman I always looked up to. This woman has been through a lot, and she doesn't deserve all the hatred that she's receiving..

_____________________________________

I've known Halsey for so long now. On our Twitter, people could always see me jamming to her songs in the background or even my tweets were consisted of her songs. We kept tweeting about each other ever since she has started her career as a singer which was in 2014 when she got more recognition. For some incredible reason, she noticed my tweets and we've been at it ever since then.

We talked a few times in the messages on Twitter which only helped to deepen our friendship. Our first meeting happened at BBMAs 2017.

Flashback;

The moment me and boys were seated, you could see the nervousness on our tense bodies. But who wouldn't be nervous when this was our first big 'deal'.

"I can't believe we're sitting here, amongst our inspirations and favourite artists.." said Jimin with a sincere and proud smile.

I looked at him automatically whilst smiling, "It's not so long ago since we've dreamed of this.. And look, it became a reality." I said while noticing some intense gaze on me.

Before I could say or do anything else, I saw with my peripheral vision that this certain figure came running towards our direction.

"Kyungie! My girl!!!" I heard a girl's high voice, but I was very familiar with this voice.

My head shot up, and as soon as I noticed my most favourite artist, and friend, standing there, I wasted no time standing up myself and rushing to hug her.

"Ash!! Oh my God, I can't believe it's really you!" I said as we were now hugging.

"We're finally meeting.. I'm so happy to see you after all these years.." she said as she seperated to get a better glimpse of me.

She was even more beautiful in real life which made me feel incredibly ecstatic at such an event. I knew there was a chance of meeting her, however, I didn't expect it would be right now because she surely must greet everyone around here.

"You're so freaking fire!" I said whilst fangirling on the inside.

I saw a sincere smile on her face. And the look she was giving me? Unforgettable.

I felt welcomed thanks to her, and seeing her after all these years was truly a dream come true.

"Hi, we are BTS." Namjoon stood up along with boys.

Of course, Namjoon reached out his hand to shake hands with her, but knowing Halsey, she was one step ahead.

Instead of shaking his hand, she opened her arms and made Namjoon hug her which made me grin. That was just how she was.

"It's so nice to meet you all!" she said with a smile whilst hugging everyone.

I was watching her intently while smile was never leaving my face, "Hun, you know what's funny?" she said as she looked at me, "Yea?" I asked curiously, "As soon as I stepped into this hall, I gave myself this goal to look for you. And guess who found you?? Me!!~" she said while hugging me once again, excitingly.

"Aww, did you really do that? I was also in a need to see you.. I still can't really process this.." I said, "Right? This is SOOO crazy and–" but then she was suddenly interrupted by someone who seemed like her manager, "Ash, we gotta go." he said sternly.