Chapter 30 - Song recording

A/N: In this chapter appears mainly Taehyung and Jimin along with Kyungie. - I have just realized that they don't appear much in the chapters... qwq

––––––––––––––––––––––

As idols tend to make covers of their favourite songs, I was no different. We had a day off, but since I had nothing better to do, I decided to record my favourite song in our music studio at BigHit.

Boys were resting due to their exhaustion. A day off was really rare for us nowadays, but for some reason, I felt as if I wasn't doing enough for the Bangtan. I felt the responsibility of being productive artist to not let boys down along with ARMYs who were always endlessly supporting us.

Even though boys kept begging me to rest, I decided otherwise and kept doing my work even on my day off. Yoongi was doing the same anyways, we both were like this ever since we debuted.

I felt my phone buzz as I was taking a break. I looked at the screen to see that Jimin texted me;

A/N: Please, for your own good to not worsen your sight, please read the conversation on phone where you just tap on the picture and zoom it as much as you need to.. I'm sorry for this, didn't know it would be this small because it looked pretty big on my computer..

 I'm sorry for this, didn't know it would be this small because it looked pretty big on my computer

I chuckled at their cuteness. They were really precious and I felt beyond happy.

I was lying down on the sofa while resting, waiting for boys to arrive, but as soon as my eyes closed, I dozed off and ended up falling asleep.

In my half-sleep, I could hear the light knock on the door which must have been Chim and Tae, but I was in the state where I was too lazy to respond due to the sleepiness.

The door opened and footsteps were now heard as I heard Jimin whisper something to Tae;

"Aishh.. How can she fall asleep right now if she wants to be done by today?" said Chim with a sigh, "I would have done the same.. If she's allowed to lie down, then you should let her.." said Tae gently as he closed the distance between us.

"We got her the ice-cream to cool down her throat that must be burning by now from all the singing.." said Chim with a gentle smile, "Ne, but you can't bring yourself to wake her up, right?" said Tae with grin.

I felt the sofa shift beside me, and then the warmth of other person. Someone must have lied down beside me.

However, I was too tired to check as I fell asleep for a second.

I woke up to someone putting his arm around me and pressing his body close to mine. I fluttered my eyes open to see a sleeping Tae right in front of me;

 I fluttered my eyes open to see a sleeping Tae right in front of me;