Chapter 17 - Cooking with Jin

Once we arrived to the company, we were told about our schedule for today. It was BTS RUN serie where we all did so many sort of activities that made us all transparent to ARMYs out there.

As we were all seated in front of the camera while our stylists were still running around, making us look even prettier, the director hushed them all away as he counted to 3 and the recording started.

We did our greeting and after we lifted our heads, the director spoke up again, "Do you all know why you're here today?" he asked, "To shoot another RUN episode?" said Kook with a grin, "Correct, though it's going to be more calm today since only the two of you will have to do something while the rest will be the judges." said the director which made boys go 'oooh'.

"First, we have to somehow choose those two who will get judged and who is going to judge them. So to decide that, you all will pull out a stick where your position will be written." he said as Jimin went to fetch the sticks.

They were put in a bowl in a position that no one could see the role.

We all put our hands on one of the sticks while hoping that we all had the judge one.

"Okay, pull out at 3." said Namjoon as everyone hummed, "3....2...1..." and on 1, we all pulled out one of the sticks and went to look.

Mine had 'cook' which was probably the option everyone was hoping to not get, "YES! I have judge!" said Jungkook happily, "Me too!" said Tae happily, "Same!" shouted Jimin, Namjoon and Hobi which made me automatically look at Jin who was already looking at me.

"Are you cook as well?" he said with a defeated smile, "Ye.." I nodded while chuckling as I went to stand next to him.

"Omo.. Is Jin and Kyungie cooking for us then?" asked Hobi excitingly. Yoongi was smiling at me in mischief which meant that he was making fun of me, "Aishh.. Yoongs you irritate me! Quit that smile!" I started to laugh as he also bursted out laughing because of the realization.

"Well.. You're not going to die today at least." said Jin with a smile as he put his arm around my shoulders while pulling me to him.

"Okay, so does that mean they will cook us something while we will judge them?" asked Tae with sparkling eyes, "Ye. We made it as their own decision on what they will make for you, so it's going to be surprise for us as well." explained director.

I was already thinking about what to make while blankly staring to space, "Aigoo, Kyungie is about to burn a hole into director's back." laughed Hobi which made me snap out of it, "I was thinking of what to make.." I snickered as I looked at the ground, "Alright, you guys can retreat to the kitchen." said director as Jin, who had his arm around me, started to drag us there.

"Please make my stomach full!" yelled Jungkook from behind teasingly which made me sigh.

"At least I know I'll be okay with someone skilled beside me." he grinned which made me look up at him, "Same." I smiled.

Once we arrived to the kitchen, we saw all the ingredients on the kitchen table. It was full of many kinds of food. From fruit and vegetables to meat, fish and flour.

We kept looking at it, "Do we have to use all the ingredients?" asked Jin as staff nodded, "Okay.. Are we supposed to do dessert, main course and so on?" I asked to which the staff nodded again.

I felt myself internally laugh out. If we could make something out of this, we'd be the best cooks out there I guess.

After we kept looking on the ingredients for some time, Jin was the first one to speak up, "Well.. Since we're both skilled, this is going to be easy for us, right?" he said with a smile as he sent me a flying kiss that made me giggle.