Chapter 27 - Sexy dance ft. Hui (PENTAGON)

*REQUESTED* – I hope you like it and it's as you imagined, at least a little bit ^-^ Anyways, thank you so much for requesting, it was fun writing it ^-^ ! + I'm sorry for the delay, school keeps me busy >.<

A/N: I also added boys' jealousy, I hope that's okay c:

–––––––––––––––––

MNET Official held something like a contest between idols - 1 vs 1. I was the only one invited from Bangtan which made boys and everyone around me, excited. I was looking forward to see who was going to win. However, I wasn't the one competing. I was invited by PENTAGON's Hui who is my close friend in kpop industry and we're known for that.

Whenever we were practicing together, he never stopped mentioning just how seductive this dance must look to get everyone's attention. But when I mentioned that to boys, they get overprotective, saying that they would tag along on another practice which they did but they never saw the actual dance because the practice always turned into the chatting session.

Although, today was the day when boys would find out the sexy content that was mentioned to them since the beginning. They participated because they went to see how I was doing along with Hui.

I was in my dressing room where stylists were doing my make-up. There was a knock on the door which soon revealed Namjoon and the rest of Bangtan behind him.

"We're coming to see how you'll be looking." said Jin as everyone approached me to get a proper look. I was wearing a simple outfit that would be fitting with Hui on stage:

 I was wearing a simple outfit that would be fitting with Hui on stage:

But even this triggered boys:

"Isn't this a bit revealing?" said Namjoon with an uncertain voice, "Why are you showing so much cleavage?" said Yoongi with a stern voice that made me smile.

"It's only for this dance, nothing else.." I felt happy upon seeing them being so caring, "Go own it~" said Hobi with a playful wink.

Then there was a knock on the door again, this time, it was Hui in his suit: "Shall we go, princess?" he said.

Jungkook and Jimin flashed their heads at me in an instant: "Princess?" asked Jimin with the what-the-hell-is-going-on-between-them look written all over his face while casting his head down: