Chapter 36 - Bon Voyage (New Zealand) pt. 2

A/N: This chapter is going to be mainly focused on Yoongi bcs I decided to link it with one request that's been in my messages for so long now. Sorry for taking so long, I graduated, matured and had some time to self-reflect. It hasn't been so easy these days, but I'm ready to face my difficulties! c:

_______________

It was 4 am, and even though I had packed almost everything, I was still too excited to travel with boys after a long time. Especially after our 1 month break.

Of course, I found myself awake a lot earlier than I have ever been. I had so much time on my side, and not feeling rushed is what makes me think about details more. So with that being said, I have been running around dormitory, packing everything I knew I would need.

I also decided to make breakfast for guys, I decided to make them pancakes, both sweet and salty so they could choose.

I think it was the smell that made someone wake up, but looking at the time, everyone would get up soon, but the first one to join me was Hoseok.

His morning beauty and bed hair was what made me chuckle as the first thing when I saw him.

"Good morning." I said with a smile, "Morning...." said Hobi with his deep morning voice.
"I made you some breakfast, do you want sweet one or salty one?" I asked him as I peered over my shoulder at him.
"Uhh ... Salty one please.. Why are you up so early?" he wondered.

I chuckled as I served him the salty pancakes, "Well, I am so excited to go places again with you, guys, so I couldn't sleep any longer."

He smiled sweetly, "Yeah, I also missed that. "

But before we said something else, we could hear someone going to the bathroom, then someone opening the door of their room, and then footsteps that went straight towards us.

"Mmmm, smells delicious, I'm so hungry..." said Jimin as he sat next to Hobi.

I turned toward the pancakes, "Do you want sweet ones, Chim?"

Even though I asked, I knew his answer would be:

"Yes, please!" he said energetically.

I smiled as I served him the sweet flavoured pancakes.

And slowly, everyone started to gather in the same room for breakfast, and in no time we were already on the airport, about to board the plane.

"I think it's going to be a long flight.." said Taehyung, sighing.

Well, I could definitely say that this is going to be my not so favourite flight as other previous ones. I will get motion sickness as soon as we start to move because the car that took us here was already such a challenge for me.

While this employee was checking our passports, I ate some pills against motion sickness. I hoped that would do some work at least.

Cameramen were swirling around us which was a confirming the fact that the flight of my life was about to happen soon. I got nervous and stressed, fearing the worst and thinking I was going to be the one and only person who was going to ruin it for others by my motion sickness.

I kept sighing subconsciously. Yoongi, who was next to me, glanced at me, definitely noticing how nervous and stressed I have become since I was shaking.

Taehyung hugged me from behind as the affectionate teddy bear he was. His love made me smile.

"Dont puke all over the place. ~" said Namjoon jokingly, but honestly, that was my biggest fear.

I laughed it off, but my mind was exactly on that scenario.

"Yah, don't make fun of that.. It's not fun at all. " said Hobi a bit protectively.