Haruka × Reader!

Yee, so I felt bad for not writing or updating so I wanted to get something for you guys, but I wrote it very quickly so it is probably bad. Sorry about that.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Haru, please get out of the pool."

(Y/n) felt like she had said that a billion times, but he never listened and no matter what she did, (y/n) could not get her boyfriend out of the water. It was pretty pointless trying, even though he promised he would only stay in for at least 3 hours and hang out with his beloved girlfriend. It's been 5 hourse since then and she is feeling all but loved.

"Just a few more minutes." He replied flatly. "You said that and hour ago. You promised to hang out with me today! We never do anything together anymore, I'm starting to think you don't love me anymore."

(Y/n) always knew how Haru felt even when he didn't show any feeling, but now she can't tell what he is thinking anymore.

"You know I love you." He said, eyes closed and floating in the pool. "I honeslty don't know anymore, Haru." The boy sighed, finally deciding to get out of the water.

He walked over to (y/n) and gave her a huge kiss. "Believe me now?" (Y/n) smiled and said "Yes, and I love you too." The expressionless boy suddenly pulled his beautiful (h/c) girlfriend into a hug, drenching her clothes in the process.

"Haru!!" She exclaimed. "Hm? Didn't you want to know how much I loved you?" He smirked. (Y/n) sighed and replied "This was not what I had in mind, but yes. You really need to show me more."

"I promise."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

This wasn't too bad, was it? I don't know, you tell me I the comments. And yeah, I know this was really short and took like, a minute to read but idk. While you're commenting, give me more requests PLEASE. I really need more. I only have one more to do, and just saying, this oneshot seemed really short :/ I hope it wasn't horrible. Sorryyyyyy!!!!!

Up Next

◇Kisumi × Loud and Crazy! Reader

K yeee so in the Kisumi one I plan on making the reader someone who listens to like, post hardcore music and stuff and also like a punk? I hope that's okay!!! See ya later man!!! ;P