Sousuke × Reader (Finally :P )

K so here is the annual author's note that is usually at the beginning of the story. This had been requested and the only reason there was a delay is because I don't really like Sousuke that much.... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME   \(^ ° ^)/  
Enjoy your weekend one shot!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

After a long day at school, you were so relieved that you could finally see your boyfriend Sousuke at his school Samezuka. (A/N yeah this is before they graduated :P) You were texting each other the whole way, but instead of looking in front of you, you accidentally ran into someone.

Ironically, it was Sousuke.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there..."

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan, don't worry about it. Now that we're together, what should we do?"

Conveniently, there was a restaurant right where you two were.  "Let's go get a snack, ok?" Sousuke agreed and you both got your favorite snack.

"What are you going to do after high school, Sousuke-chan?"

You noticed how he thought before answering your question, just like he does every time you ask him something. This was one of the many things you adored about him.

"I'm not sure. How about you?"

"Honestly, I don't know either."

You two sat in comfortable silence while you finished off your snacks and thought about your future. Would you and Sousuke get married? Would you want a family? So many things went through your mind.

Sousuke walked home with you after you finished your date.

"Thank you for walking me home, Sousuke-chan!" You turned to open the door to your house when he tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around as he said,

"One more thing,  (Y/N)-chan," and with that, he kissed you straight on the lips.

He whispered something into your ear which was simply "Goodnight" and "I love you." You returned the favor, and happily went into your house, longing for a new day with your perfect boyfriend to begin.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Not too shabby? I hope you enjoyed this! Okay,  so out of ANY of the following animes, which one would you want me to start a new story with? (I already took a vote, but now there are more options. )

1. Tokyo Ghoul
2. Daily Lives of High School Boys
3.Haikyuu!!
4.Zankyou no Terror
5. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

6.Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

7.Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun/My Little Monster (YUUZAN IS MINE >:D MWAHAHAHAHAHA)

Yeah,  I'll post a thing after I get all of the votes. Voting ends at the end of this month. So don't wait, go go go!!!
But maaaybe, I'll do a story where I do random ones out of the options!!! I don't know though, is all up to YOU!!!!

Goodbye for now my lovelies~♡