Kisumi × Loud and Crazy!Reader

A/N: Ok so before we begin, I just wanted to say, I didn't make the reader very loud or crazy.... Sorry. But other than that, I hope you enjoy it!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

(Y/n) had recently agreed to go on a date with Shigino Kisumi. Only because he said he would take her wherever she wanted. She thought she would get to go to a concert for free, but that was not the case.

"Kisumi, seriously? You call this a date? I thought we were going to some sort of concert."

"Just try to have fun. These places are fun, right?" The strawberry haired man asked her. "For five year old brats, yeah." Even though (y/n) wouldn't admit it or show it, she was falling hard for him. Really hard.

"We should go to the ferris wheel, then maybe you will admit that you like me." (Y/n) turned red at his statement "Shut up" She hit Kisumi on his arm and he rubbed it in pain. "Ow!!!" The girl beside him just rolled her eyes and said "Let's just go."

--time skipping to the ferris wheel--

When it was their turn to give their tickets, you could see the ticket lady checking Kisumi out. You instantly glared at her, (y/n)'s eyes filled with jealousy and anger, instantly scaring the ticket lady making her stop.

They sat in their seats and waited for it to start going. "Why did you want to take me on a date. We are nothing alike" Kisumi sighed at her statement.

"Look, I know I tease you about liking me all the time, but... I really, uh, I really like you, so... yeah...." he couldn't find the right words to say. (Y/n) just stared at him. "This is how you tell me?" Kisumi looked at her with wide eyes, but before he could say anything she pulled him into a big kiss; at the same time they reached the top of the ferris wheel with a view of a beautiful sunset.

They pulled apart and (y/n) smirked. "Okay, you got me. I like you too."

He put his arm around (y/n) and pulled her close. "Can we do this again sometime?"

"If you take me to a concert, then yes."

"Hey, so this has nothing to do with anything, but what's your favorite band?"

This was the start to a crazy and amazing relationship.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I hope that didn't feel too rushed, but I haven't been writing andi felt bad so here ya go! I don't remember any requests yet, but if there is some im sorry and I will go check it out and make them. Bye!!!!