Rin × Reader

I went through the comments on a request hunt and found things!!!! :O There was a bunch of Rin × Readers (not surprising) and a few Makoto × Readers (Still not surprising). I'll try to space them out between chapters as much as I can due to the overload, yet I can't be happier for the requests *cough* send me requests *cough* :P So please enjoy this :D

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"RIIIIIN!!! COME HERE PLEASE!!" you called out to that intimidating, shark toothed boyfriend of yours, but all you wanted to do was scare him.

"Give me a minute please..." he called back.

You waited for him to come around the corner, and he finally did.

In an instant you yelled as loud as you could, and when you were done, you heard the end of his "very manly" scream.

You giggled at him, and he then said some... not very nice words to you and stormed off angrily.

For the rest of the day, he ignored you. But let's face it, it was totally worth doing again.

//Next Day\\

Your morning was normal, as always, but today Rin wasn't asleep next to you like always.

"Rin!?" You called out to see if he was home, and he was.

"I'm in here, (Y/N)-chan!" He called back.

You follow the sound of his voice, and he did the same thing that you did the day before.

Only, you did not scream.

"What the heck! I totally scared you!" He cried in defeat by your reaction, because there was none.

"This just proves that you're the baby in this relationship." You protested. He glared at you for that statement.

"I'll get you back, beware..." after that, he slithered away like a sneaky sneaky salamander. (A/N I apologize for that XD)

##Time Skip to Later##

You finished cooking dinner for the two of you and called Rin down. Remembering the outcome of the last scare, you decide to do it again.

You heard his little footsteps coming down the hallway, and at the same time, you both shouted to scare one another, but Rin's scream became higher as you scared him.

"I CAN NEVER WIN!!" he pouted (which was cute overload!! :O )

"That's okay, Rin-Rin! You beat me at swimming!" you tried to cheer your little Sharky up, but he still looked upset. "Look, I went to far Rin-" he intervened by saying "That's not the point. I'm supposed to be the tough one!!! Not the one who screams because his girlfriend freaked him out!"

He looked extremely upset about this.

"Rin-Rin, remember when we watched that horror movie, it scared me but not you! See? You're tough!!" You had hoped this worked, because you were lying. You had never watched a horror movie with him.

"What? I don't remember watching any horror movies with you."

"Trust me, it was a long time ago. When we first started dating." You needed him to believe you, otherwise he would throw a diva fit like always.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Thank god he believed that.

"You also scare me when you're me mad. But, you're also pretty hot when you're mad." you covered your mouth after you heard what you just said.

"You know it-" you fit him off by forcingly suggesting to go eat dinner, and so you two, quite happily, did.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Cute? I just think Rin not being all intimidating and tough and stuff would be cute even though he has a reputation to be intimidating and tough. But hey, that's just me. Anyway, I hoped you liked it.

VOTING ENDS TODAY. IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR ANOTHER STORY, GO TO THE SOUSUKE CHAPTER AND COMMENT WHICH ANIME YOU WANT!!!!

Otherwise,
Bye-bye for now, my lovelies~♡