Sick!Reader × Kind of OOC!Haru

Just because I see how many of you guys want this, here it is!!! No need to vote for the new chapter anymore, sooooo........... ENJOOOY!!
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Laying in your bed, you wait for your wonderful boyfriend,  Haru, to come back with the tea you asked him to get you. He finally rounded the corner to your room, "Thanks, Haru." You took the tea and drank it blissfully.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked you. "You are so wonderful!" *cough* "Could you get me-" before you could finish he cut you off by stating, "If you want some mackeral, we have it. I could get you some right now, how about I do that? Okay, be right back...." So much for being sweet...

After Haru came back with some freshly prepared mackeral, he began babbling again. "Here is your mackeral. Oh, you don't want any? I guess I'll have it because I don't want to waste it." He began to chow down. Haru usually doesn't talk this much,  so you began thinking that he was the sick one and not you.

"Haru," *cough* "is something wrong?"

After you spoke those words, he slowly looked up at you, sadly.

"Actually, I need to tell you something..." Not only just the flu was making you queasy anymore.

"To train for the Olympics, I need to move away from here. I'll still be in Japan, just not as close to you as I'd like. I'm sorry I kept it from you, I just didn't want you see you sad. Seeing you sick is hard enough for me. "

Those words hurt you, but you knew he needed to do this in order to accomplish his goals.

"I understand, *cough cough* "we can still make this work, right?" You instantly felt stupid after you spoke. Before you could try to correct yourself,  the swimmer spoke up,  "Actually, I was going to all you to move with me... Only if you want to though!!"

Everything this boy did made you love him even more. The way he talks to you, how smile, and the way he was so committed to his work. You knew exactly what you were going to say.

You smiled like a dork and said "Of course I will go with you," *cough* "and I will encourage you in everything you do."

Once you said that, he smiled a rare smile barely anyone gets to see, and that was just another thing you loved about him.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 《》

It wasn't too bad, was it? This was a fun time!! I'm glad I could bring it back and I hope that you are all happy with what I gave you!

Adios, amigos!! ~☆