J-Hope~ BTS (SMUT)

~More than a kiss~

You woke up early in the morning to your alarm blaring through your bedroom. You groan and turn off the alarm before sitting up. You stretch and smile as you hear your joints al start to pop. You slip on your slippers before making your way towards the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. You start the coffee maker and make your way towards your friends bedroom. You knock before entering her room.

"Come on Anna time to wake up." You say nudging her. She opens her eyes slightly before shutting them and groaning in response. "No, no, no, don't go back to bed."

"Ughhhhhhh, five more minutes."

"How about this, the coffee pot is on, once its finished I'll make you a cup, and make some breakfast for you BUT you have to come out and get it, okay?"

"I guess." Anna says stretching. 

You pat her back and go into your room and you got ready for the day. You picked out your outfit and did your makeup. You walked back into the kitchen and grabbed two travel mugs and made your and Anna's coffee. You ate a granola bar and a piece of fruit, and made some waffles for Anna. You go back to Anna's room and knocked again before walking in.

"Okay, coffee and foods done. Come on get up." She sighed before getting up. 

You walked out and closed the door so she could get ready. You sat at the kitchen table waiting for her to finish eating. Once she finished she put her plate in the sink and grabbed her purse and jacket. You grabbed your backpack, jacket, and keys and walked out with her. You got in the car and drove to work. You both worked at BigHit Entertainment, you worked as a hairdresser, and Anna worked as a makeup artist. You walked into the building and went straight to your room to set everything up for the day, while you were setting up there was a knock at your door so you placed placed your hairdryer on the vanity and walked over to the door. You opened the door to see J-Hope. You two always got along well so you were happy to see him. 

"Ah Hoseok, its just you." You say stepping to the side letting him walk in as you close the door behind you.

"Yeah theres a lot going on so I just wanted to clear my mid so I came to you." He said as he sat down in the chair.

"Oh like what?" You ask siting on top of the vanity.

"Just a lot. I have a lot on my mind and I can't express it." He said placing his head in his hands. You hop off the vanity and kneel in front of him.

"Hobi, I'm your friend you can tell me anything." You say grabbing his wrists and pulling his hands away from his face.

Hoseok looked up at you staring into your eyes for a few moments before he quickly leaned forward and kissed you. You were shocked only for a moment before you melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you up onto his lap. You placed your legs on either side of him and straddled his waist. He tugged at your shirt pulling it off you, before he took his own off. You felt him harden underneath you before you grinned against him. He moaned out loud before you felt him fiddle with the waistband of your pants. You stood up and pulled them off leaving you in your bra and panties. You drop down to your knees and unbutton his pants before you pull them down. You palm him through the fabric of his boxers.

"(Y/N) you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No it's okay, I want to." You say looking at him before he nods his head.

You take his erection out of his boxers before wrapping your lips around him. You hear him hiss before you slowly start to bob your head. You feel him grab a handful of hair and force you down on him making him hit the back of your throat. You keep going at a steady pace until you feel him twitch in your mouth. You continue to bob your head on him until you feel him cum into the back of your throat. You swallow all of it before standing up as he hands you your shirt.

"Thanks Hobi." You say smiling taking your shirt from him and putting it back on before you pick up your pants and pulling them on.

"Um thanks for that, definitely took somethings off my mind." Hoseok says rubbing the back of his neck nervously before getting dressed.

"No problem, I wouldn't mind helping if you have anything else on your mind." You say smirking at him as you brush out your hair trying to look as normal as possible.

"Hehe well ma-"

"(Y/N) have you seen- oh found him!" Namjoon says opening your door. "Um everything okay in here?" Namjoon asks nervously.

"Oh yeah don't worry, Hoseok just needed to ask me something." You say hoping nothing in the room looks off.

"Ahh, well we need you Hobi." Namjoon says walking away.

"Okay be there in a second." Hoseok says before waving goodbye to you before walking out your room. You sat in the chair looking into the reflection of the mirror before Anna walks in.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Wow of all the places IN A DRESSING ROOM?!" Anna asks sitting on the couch in the room.

"Oh shut up." You say rolling your eyes.

"Soooo, how was it?" Anna asks, you two laughing.

"I don't kiss and tell sorry."

"Mhmm, that was more than a kiss."

Yeah I'm aware this chapter sucks, I just kinda wasn't in a mood I guess but I knew I had to get this chapter out to you guys. I promise the next smut chapters are gonna be WAYYYYYY better!! <3