Bang Chan~ Stray Kids (FLUFF)

~Bite~

        You currently were on your way to your boyfriends house. You and Chan had been dating for a while but it was only recent that he told you his big secret, he was a vampire. Did that bother you? No, but did it scare you? Truthfully a little.

        You knew deep down that Chan would never intentionally hurt you but you could tell he was weak. He'd been feeding on animals as opposed to humans. The animal blood did help his hunger, but it wasn't enough to keep him strong. You had told him a countless number of times that if needed you had no issue allowing him to feed off you. Even thought you gave him numerous reasons as to why it was a better idea for him to feed off you, he always refused.

        You received a call from him earlier saying that he really needed you to come over, and of course you were gonna see him. You walked into his apartment and saw him laying on his couch. He honestly looked like death. He looked tired, sick, and most of all weak. You walked over and sat on the floor in front of him.

"Chan? Babe are you okay?" You ask running your fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I just don't feel so good." Chan said breathing heavily.

You shake your head at him.

"I don't think your animal only diet is working out anymore babe." You say continuing to stroke his head.

"I don't think so either." Chan said looking at you.

"I know you keep saying you won't do it but, you might have to." You say looking back at him.

"I would hate to do that to you though. You sure?" He asked sitting up.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." You shoot him a reassuring smile.

        He nodded and moved to the floor so he was behind you. You put your hair up in a bun, exposing your bare neck to him. You felt his hand brush against your neck sending shivers down your spine. He gripped both of your shoulders and then you felt his breath on your neck. You felt his lips press against your neck before a deep, sharp pain shot through your neck.

        You hissed in pain as you felt your neck grow hot. You gripped your arms digging your nails in soon drawing blood. You knew that it wasn't going to tickle but you also were not expecting pain like this. You started to feel weak but Chan was still feeding. You reached up and squeezed his hand and he quickly let go, you falling against him limp.

"Shit (Y/N) I'm sorry are you okay?" Chan asked panicked.

        You nodded your head too tired to speak. You felt Chan wrap his arms around you and carried you to his bed. He went into his fridge and grabbed some juice and a cookie from the batch you guys had made the previous day. He sat next to you and fed you the cookie and gave you a straw so you could drink. Once you finished the juice you laid down and watched as Chan laid down in front of you.

"You okay baby?" Chan asked moving your bangs away from your face.

"Yeah, just a little tired." You smiled. "How about you?" You ask loosely holding his hand.

"I feel great actually. Maybe you were right, but I don't wanna do this again." Chan said looking at you with sad eyes.

"Why? If you finally feel good why stop? I'll be okay, I have you to take care of me." You smile at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." You smile kissing his hand. "I'm here whenever you need me." 

Chan smiled as he softly kissed you. He snuggled close and soon you two fell asleep with each other.