Bang Chan~ Stray Kids (Fluff)

~Sharing is caring~

You were waiting on a bench when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned your head and saw your group of friends.

"Hey guys!" You say standing up giving each of them a hug.

"Hey (Y/N) ready for rollercoasters, and water rides?!?!?" Jisung asked excited.

"YEAH!" you replied.

Everyone started for the entry gates. You and Chan were at the back of the group as per usual. Even since you first met them you always seemed to migrate towards Chan. You didn't know if it was his personality, his kindness, or the vibe you got from him, but you liked whatever it was. You were pulled out of your thoughts by Chan lightly shaking your shoulder.

"Hello, earth to (Y/N)? You there?" Chan asked waving his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine sorry. Um, what was your question?"

"I asked if you wanted to join us on the ride?"

"Uh duh." You chuckle following the boys to the rollercoaster.

You all got strapped in and soon you were off. You couldn't help but laugh at the Minho's reaction to the rollercoaster going higher and higher.

"I think Minho is gonna die." Chan said as he leaned closer to your ear.

You all continue to go on rollercoasters all day then after a few hours you all decide to take a break from riding and get something to eat. 

"So who's going on the water ride?" Felix asks as he finished his food. Everyone but you agrees to go on the ride.

"Aww come on (Y/N)."

"No, no, I've reached my limit for rides today, but the rest of you guys have fun. Also we should probably get going before the line gets even longer." You say pointing toward the already long line.

Everyone agrees then leaves and makes their way to the ride. You made your way to a bench that is placed near the exit of the ride and sat down on it. As you sat you scrolled through your phone checking instagram, and texting some family and friends until you noticed someone sat next to you.

"Hey, want some company?" Chan asked.

"Sure, aren't you going on the ride though?"

"Nah, I don't really feel like getting completely soaked." Chan chuckled.

You two continued to talk about how exciting the day has been, you also talked about their future plans for their upcoming tour.

"Wanna go get a churro?" You asked Chan.

"I'm good, but I'll walk with you." Chan stood up extending his hand for you to take, which you did. The two of you continued to walk toward the churro stand hand in hand before getting a churro. You paid and walked back to the bench with Chan. You tore a tiny bit off and ate it. As you continued to eat you noticed Chan was staring at the churro. You tear off another piece and went to eat it but Chan reached over and took it out of your hand and popped it in his mouth.

"Sharing is caring (Y/N)." Chan chuckles as he goes to grab another piece.

"You said you didn't want it." You smirk at him passing him the rest of the churro.

He thanked you as he took the churro and finished the rest of it fairly quick. You noticed the boys  just got onto the ride.

"Hey, wanna go stand on the bridge?" Chan asked looking at you.

"Sure, but I thought you didn't wanna get wet." You said standing up and walking with Chan to the bridge.

"Eh a little wet I'm fine with, I don't wanna be soaked." Chan said as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Did you have fun today?" You asked looking up at him.

"Of course I did. You were here and that made my day a million times better. What about you?"

"Yeah, it was nice to finally get out and have fun for once instead of worrying about work and school." You say laying your head on his upper arm.

"(Y/N) can I ask you something?"

"Of course, whats up?" You looked up at Chan and noticed that his eyes were filled with panic. "Chan, whats wrong?"

Chan just stared at you until he cupped both of your cheeks and smashed his lips against yours. Chan was your first kiss and you couldn't have been more happy. Your lips moved in perfect sync until you felt your body get splashed with water.

"Well I guess your plan of not getting soaked didn't work out so well huh?"

"No I guess not, but its fine I got to finally kiss you so I'm fine with it." Chan says pressing your foreheads together.

You can see the rest of the boys walking over but then turn around once they finally see you two.

"It's fine guys, you can come over." Chan yells as he notices them as well.

"Well well well, you finally made a move Chan." Minho says patting Chans back.

"Okay MOVING ON!" Chan says pushing everyone to the vans.

Chan and you follow behind and he intertwines his fingers with yours. You smile when you feel him rub your hand with his thumb.

"So, do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend finally?" Chan whispered into your ear.

"YEAH!" You say excited hugging him tightly.

"Awww couple love!" Felix yells running to the van.

"Now we have to deal with that." Chan chuckles kissing your head.