Yunho~ ATEEZ

~Caught Staring~ 

        You were currently applying makeup to Mingi since they had a concert. You would turn around to either grab a new brush, or a different product and you could always see a certain member staring at you through the mirror. Yunho. You and Yunho were always good friends which you hated. You hated that you two were only friends, you had the biggest crush on him since the first day you met him. 

        You continued to blend away at Mingi's foundation having a conversation with him. You saw Wooyoung, and San were in the back messing around doing God knows what. Hongjoong, Yeosang, Seonghwa, and Jongho were having their own conversation, and Yunho was just sitting there. Sometimes staring off into space, other times he'd be watching the members, and then he'd be staring at you. You had finished Mingi's makeup so you sat in the chair next to him.

"You know Yunho likes you right?" Mingi said in a voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Yunho likes you. Theres times we can't get him to be quiet, all he talks about is your beauty, how caring you are towards everyone, how much he wished for you two to be something more than friends." Mingi carried on and on about all the things Yunho would say about you, and every one of them made you smile.

        You see, Yunho liked to pick up little things about you. Like the way you twirled your hair when you were nervous, or the way you would scrunch your nose when something confused you, or even the way you would subconsciously pout your lips when you were deep in thought. He noticed it all, and yet you never noticed. You could feel the heat rise into your cheeks and you tried your best to hide it, obviously not wanting to embarrass yourself. You turn towards the mirror and once again see Yunho's eyes looking at you through it.

"I'll be right back." Mingi said as he got up and walked somewhere else.

"Yunho knock it off. You're probably scaring (Y/N) by staring at her so much." Hongjoong joked.

        You look over at Yunho and see a small embarrassed smile on his face as his cheeks tinged a dark crimson red.

"Oh, shut up. Come on we've got a concert to do." Yunho said standing up as everyone headed out the room.

"Good luck guys." You smiled at everyone stopping at Yunho. "You'll do great."

"Thanks (Y/N)" Yunho hugged you before giving your cheek a quick peck before running off.

"Finally I've been waiting for you two to kiss." Mingi said popping out from the wardrobe closet.

"We didn't kiss it was a simple cheek kiss." You say blushing.

"You just said a cheek KISS, therefore it was a kiss." Mingi smiled before running to catchup with everyone else. "Also, we'd all be very happy for the both of you, just thought you'd like to know." He smiled before leaving.

I feel like this one is kinda short and I apologize for that guys, I don't really know why but this imagine was on the more difficult side for me to write but I got a WHOLE lot coming soon. :D