Kim Yugyeom~ GOT7 (FLUFF)

~Hot Chocolate and a Movie~

You sat on your couch reading while the tv played in the background. You turned and looked at the clock, 3:43 am, another sleepless night which wasn't uncommon for you. You continued your book when your phone dinged causing you to look away and see your best friend Yugyeom calling you. You put the book on the coffee table and answered the phone.

"Hey Yugyeom! What are you doing up? Its 3:45 in the morning."

"Hey (Y/N) I've just been up, I can't sleep and was wondering if you were awake."

"Oh well surprise, I'm awake." You chuckle.

"Do you think I can come over? I'm kinda bored just sitting at home with nothing to do."

"Of course! I'll make us some hot chocolate?"

"Yeah! I'll be there soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." You hung up the phone and immediately went to the kitchen to boil some water.

        As the water was boiling you went to get more blankets from the closet. You brought them into the living room and you heard a knock on your door. You looked through the peep hole and saw Yugyeom standing in front of the door. You opened the door allowing him to walk inside.

"Hi Yugyeom! Come on in I have some blankets on the couch, the movies are on the table, and the water should be done soon."

"Aww thanks (Y/N) I'm gonna go look through the movies then." Yugyeom said as you went into the kitchen and he went into the living room.

Once the water had boiled you poured some into two cups mixing it with the hot chocolate powder and then brought the cups into the living room.

"So found a movie yet?" You asked placing the cups on the coffee table and sitting down next to him.

"Mhmm." Yugyeom said smirking as he leaned back in the couch laying an arm over your shoulders.

"Oh no, it's a horror movie isn't it?" You ask nervous.

        All Yugyeom did was smile as the movie started. You watched the screen and noticed whatever movie was playing wasn't remotely close to a horror film, it was actually a romance movie. You relaxed and got comfortable as the movie played. Throughout the movie you felt your eyes grow heavy but managed to stay awake. You laid your head on Yugyeoms lap before soon falling asleep.

        You stirred in your sleep slightly until you realized that Yugyeom had a blanket wrapped over you and his arm wrapped around your waist. You looked up to see Yugyeom was fast asleep small, quiet snores leaving his mouth. You saw that there was a small ray of sunlight trying to peek through your curtains in your living room. You felt Yugyeoms grip slightly tighten before his eyes opened.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean t- um." Yugyeom said as his cheeks turned a dark red.

"No don't worry. Thanks for staying the night with me." You smiled up at him.

"Ah, no problem anything for you." Yugyeom said his eyes focused on your lips.

You smiled before giving him a quick peck on his lips causing his cheeks to get even more red, if that was humanly possible. 

"You should come over more often." You say laughing as he tries to hide his smile.