Seonghwa ~ ATEEZ (FLUFF)

~Snow Angels and Fireplaces~

Your boyfriend Seonghwa was currently helping you find your hat, scarf, and gloves so you and him could go outside and play in the snow. 

"Come on come on come on!!!" You giggled as you waited for him by the door.

"I'm coming." He smiled wrapping his scarf around his neck as he headed outside with you.

You ran into the yard with him and kicked snow around like you were five years old again. You felt a small amount of force hit your back and you turned around to he Seonghwa smiling at you.

"Oh I KNOW you did not just throw a snowball at me." You said pouting.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said throwing another one at you.

"It's on! Snowball fight!" You yelled as you ran to the other side of the yard to make a fort and make some snowballs.

        You had gone back and forth between building up your snow fort, and making snowballs. You peered over the fort to see Seonghwa towering over his fort so you picked up a snowball and threw it at him, hitting him on his arm. You grabbed another one and threw it, again hitting his arm. You stayed low making more snowballs and you see a snowball fly over your head. You sat up and you immediately feel a snowball hit your chest.

"I tried aiming for your arm, sorry babe." You hear Seonghwa say peeking over his fort.

You grabbed a bunch of snowballs and ran over to him throwing them at him all at once. You and Seonghwa bursted into laughter as he pulled your arm making you land in the snow.

"Wanna make a snow angel with me?" You asked Seonghwa as your laughter died down.

"Sure." You rolled over and starfished into the snow and you and him start moving your arms and legs.

When you and Seonghwa were finished he helped you stand up and you looked down at the snow angels.

"Aww they look like they're best friends." You said placing your head on his cold chest.

"Yeah, they're cute." He said kissing your snow-covered hat. "Wanna go inside for some hot chocolate? Your cheeks are super red."

"Yeah!" You said as you followed him inside.

"I'm gonna boil the water, you go change." He said as he grabbed the teapot and filled it with water.

        You went to your shared bedroom and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies. You put your slippers on and made your way back into the kitchen. You sat down and Seonghwa said that he was gonna go change as well. You grabbed two mugs and emptied the hot chocolate packets into them. You sat back down and waited for the water to boil as Seonghwa came back and sat across from you.

        The teapot whistled and Seonghwa stood up and turned it off. He poured the boiling water into both cups filling yours a little more then half so you could put whipped cream on top of it. You walked to the fridge to grab the can and Seonhwa was gone. You topped off your mug and took both of them into the living room. You walk inside and saw Seonghwa kneeling in front of the fireplace with a book of matches.

"Can you grab another log babe?" He asked as he blew into the small flame making it spread more.

        You placed the mugs on the coffee table and grabbed a few more logs and placed them next to the fireplace handing a large one to him. You sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace watching Seonghwa try to get the rest of the logs to light. You sipped your hot chocolate as Seonghwa stood up and sat next to you wrapping an arm around you pulling you close. You laid you head on his chest as you took another sip. 

"Did you have fun today baby?" Seonghwa asked taking a sip.

"Yeah, we need to do this every time it snows." You smile.

"Babe, we already do." Seonghwa said laughing.

"Oh right." You giggled cuddling into him.

You and Seonghwa stayed like that until the fire had died down and then you two were off to bed for the rest of the night.