Lee Felix~ Stray Kids (SMUT)

~Stressed~

I sat in my bedroom tapping my pen against my notebook in beat with my clock. I place the pen tip down on the paper and retracted it again. I sigh in annoyance, sitting here for almost three hours and I haven't written a single line, let alone a single word. My phone dings making me put the pen down and pick up my phone.

F: Hey (Y/N), can I come over? I've been super stressed and just really need someone else to be with

Y/N: Duh, I'm annoyed that you would even ask before coming over.

F: Haha, I'm on my way

I smile and place my phone back down on my desk and pick the pen back up again. I continued to sit a ponder what I'm trying to write before I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I get up and open it to see Felix standing outside it.

"Really? You knock on my bedroom door but not my apartment door?" I say chuckling.

"Hmm, you have a point there." Felix says before giving me a tight hug.

"Wow, I guess you are stressed, your hug says it all." I say pulling him inside and closing my bedroom door.

Felix walked over and sat down on my bed as I took my seat at my desk. I stare at Felix noticing every feature of his. Everything from his freckles that are so adorable, to his sparkling eyes, and  his smile.

"You're staring, didn't your mom tell-"

"Me its rude to stare? Yes, she did but I do it anyway." I smile at Felix. "So why'd you want to come over?"

"Oh I um, I was just stressed." Felix says looking anywhere but at me.

"You're a terrible liar, have I told you that?" I say chuckling.

"Um I'm too embarrassed to say why." Felix says looking away again. I get up out of the chair and lay next to him on the bed propping my head up on my hand.

"No, don't be embarrassed, I've shared some embarrassing things with you, why can't you tell me this?" I say scooching closer to him. "Pleaseeeeeee?" I say making little puppy eyes at him.

He looks at my face for a second before cupping my cheeks and kissing me. I sit in shock for a second before melting into the kiss before he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Felix says panicked. "I really didn't mean too, it's just the stress and you were here and I just-" I cut his off by kissing him again.

"Felix it's fine, jeez this stress is eating you alive huh?" I say rubbing his back.

"Yeah its just a lot at the moment and I just feel like I can't go anywhere." Felix says looking down at his hands.

"Felix you know you're always welcomed here." I say laying my head on his shoulder and intertwining our fingers together.

We sat like that in silence for a few minutes until Felix looked down at me. I look up and met his eyes before he started leaning in again. He stopped and went to pull away but I placed my hand on his neck and pulled him down to me connecting our lips again. Felix's hands made their way to my waist and pulled me on top of him. He still had his hands around my waist as he laid back on my bed. He played with the hem of my shirt before pulling off over my head. 

I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt before he pulled them apart. His hands gripped my thighs  and I ran my hands down his chest tracing his abs. There was always tension like this between the two of us and even we knew about it, but neither of us ever acted on it. He played with the waistband of my pants before I stood up and pulled them off as he did the same with his jeans. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and laid me down on the bed so he was on top of me. 

"Are you sure about this?" Felix asks caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm positive." I say smiling at him.

He nods his head in response as he pulls my panties down and he takes his boxers off. He holds my hands as he pushes into me slowly. I squeeze his hands due to the pain currently shooting through my entire body.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you it was gonna hurt." Felix says kissing my cheek.

Once his length is fully in he waits and allows me to adjust to his size. I shift my body towards him signaling that he can start to move. The first few minutes were more torture than anything else. I clamped my eyes shut and allowed the tears to spill from my eyes. Felix notices the tears and immediately stops moving.

"Do you want me to stop?" Felix says looking at me.

"No, its fine. Please keep going." I say and Felix starts to slowly move again.

After he starts moving more rhythmically I adjust and soon the pain melts away into pleasure causing me to moan out his name.

"Guess everything is okay now huh?" Felix says smirking.

"Shut up Felix." I smile back.

Felix lets go of my hands and places his hands at my waist gripping hard, his thrusts starting to get more rough. I throw my head back in pleasure as he quickly starts snapping his hips against me. Soon the only things that can he heard is the squeak of my bed, the sound of the headboard colliding with the wall behind, and our moans. Felix grabs my sides and flips us over so I'm on top riding him. His hands snakes around me and unclips my bra tossing it to the floor.

His warm hands come up to my breasts and grabs them massaging them between his hands as me rolls my nipple between his pointer and middle finger. I moan out his hand as me continues massaging my breasts. My hands reach down to his hair and I give it slight tugs some harder than the others. Felix snaps his hips upward as I come down making the sound of skin slapping become louder than before. Felix wraps his arm around me pulling me down to him and he connects our lips.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I give to him and soon his tongue is exploring my mouth. I moan into his mouth when I feel his hand rub between my thighs. I feel his fingers rub against my already sensitive clit. I throw my head back and give a low groan, as I feel my legs starting to shake. Felix's thrust soon start to become sloppy and irregular. 

Felix throws his head back as he grips my waist even harder forcing me to stay still. I feel him twitch as he cuts deep inside of me making me cum all over his member. We ride out our highs together and I fall limp onto his chest, our breathing heavy. 

"That really let me release some stress." Felix chuckles looking at me. "Yeah, you're gonna be a tiny bit sore tomorrow. Sorry about that."

"Nah, its fine. At least you're not stressed anymore." I giggle my breathing starting to slow.

"Yeah, thanks for that. Maybe I should stop by when I'm stressed more often." Felix says wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I'm down if you are." I say my eyes becoming heavy.

"Come here." He says extending his arm.

I move closer to him and he wraps an arm around me as he pulls the blankets over us, and soon we fall asleep we each other.

SO THAT WAS IT! I JUST WANTED TO WISH ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL BITCH BabyGirl_Skull !!!!!!!