The Lake House

"Oh, look

"Oh, look." Emerson smirked, fully changed from her dress, as they got out the cars and pointed towards Rob's car, "Rob's car is a Oompha Lumpa too!" 

"Yeah, she's your daughter alright." Lenny laughed.

As the walked towards the lake house, a buz went off and Emerson jumped back, bumping into a chest as arms went around her waist. Turning her head, she was met with the sight of Nate.

"Huh, I've never had pretty girls bump into me before." He smiled down at her.

"Sorry." She mumbled, standing up straight and frowning at the loss of his hands on her waist.

"Daddy, what's that machine doing?" Becky asked her father.

"Oh, it's getting rid of the moths honey." Lenny told her and the small girl looked at him.

"Where's it taking them?" She asked.

"Hell." Emerson and her father spoke in sync.

Nate let out a laugh, but covered his mouth when Roxanne shot him a look.

"Don't say that."

"I'm sorry, not hell." Marcus pointed to his daughter.

"Mexico." She finished.

"No, no, it's just giving them electic shocks so they fall asleep, electrically." Lenny's voice sounded nervous as Becky frowned.

"Daddy, they're dying!" She cried out and Emerson frowned at the look on her face.

"It's killing them?!" Donna and Charlotte asked in unison.

"No, no! It's not killing them!"

"Daddy no!" Becky screamed as it went off again.

"No, it's fine, see!" Lenny threw the moth and it hit the porch. "Oh, looks like he's still asleep."

"Dad, it's dead." Greg spoke up, getting his upside his head by Nate and pinched by his mother.

"Ooh, a porch swing! Don't hold me back, I know where I'm gonna be this weekend!" Mama pushed Keithie down as she stepped onto the porch and onto the moth.

"Now, it's dead." Lenny mumbled.

Emerson held her hand out to Keithie and helped him up, "You okay, kid?"

"You're really pretty." Keithie grinned up at her.

She giggled, "And you're adorable."

"Welcome back to 1978!" Rob opened the door and everyone walked in.

"Ooh, an organ!" Donna ran over to is and started to hit on it.

"Honey!" Sally rushed to her daughter, "Don't do that! It might break!"

"But it's fun playing it like this." Donna told her before banging on it again.

"Okay everyone, I have already placed us all in the rooms. I've resurved the room with the waterbed for Gloria and I." Rob said.

"Ooh, you're gonna do the backstroke tonight." She told him, and Emerson gagged while Nate wrapped an arm around her shoulder and laughed.

"Can I go swimming with you guys tonight?" Donna asked, finally finished beating on the organ.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that we were actually going swimming, dear. What I meant was-,"

Sally covered her daughter ears, "Oh, that's okay. She doesn't need to know what you meant. I don't even know what you mean."

"Oh, I know what she means." Emerson, Nate and Marcus said in sync, the father and daughter pretending to throw up.

"Okay, let's get back to the room picking. Rob would you like to take us on a tour perhaps?" Sally asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'll show you the tour. Everyone started to talk loud as Rob opened a bedroom door. "Okay, here's the big daddy, the master bedroom."

"You know what? I think Lenny should have that." Eric said and Roxanne went to walk inside, but Lenny stopped her.

"No, no, no. Honey, honey, honey! C'mon, let the kids have it. it's a fun time for the kids to be together in, they can do kid things. Go share it, go share the master bedroom."

The kids walked into the room, Emerson sitting on the bed.

"Hey, Dad. What's the big box on the back of the TV?" Greg asked and Emerson raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"that's the rest of the TV, you moron." Nate told his younger brother.

"Not everyone had flat screens there, sport." Lenny told his two younger sons.

"Wow! That is some stone age shiznit." Keithie said.

"Yeah, that's wack." Lenny's voice carried sarcasm.