Basketball Game

Emerson, Nate, Greg, Andre, Donna and Charlotte stood in the middle of the water in the lake

Emerson, Nate, Greg, Andre, Donna and Charlotte stood in the middle of the water in the lake. Andre stood on the end of the air mattress that Emerson and Greg had blown up. Greg and Donna were gonna climb to the top of the lifeguards tower and jump off, landing on the mattress which would then send Andre up into the air.

"I don't know man. This thing looks crazy." Andre told the Feder brothers.

"Come on Andre! Don't chicken out!" Nate exclaimed, him and Emerson on the sides to keep it from moving.

"Yeah! Emmy and I spent an hour blowing that air mattress up." Greg told his best friend.

"You should be alright." Donna felt the mattress.

"Should be?!" Andre exclaimed before him and Donna jumped, sending Andre into the air and then the water.

"Yeah! That's how it's done!" Emerson cheered.

"Let's do that again!" Andre shouted.

✖️✖️✖️

"My five against your five." Dicky Bailey walked over to Lenny as they sat around eating lunch with four other men.

"Oh boy." Lenny mumbled. "I see the boys stayed in shape."

Someone burped loudly.

"Robado, good to see you."

"Lenny."

"If you're looking at me, I don't know." Lenny told him, "Look fellas, we just wanna eat some watermelon and relax if you're alright with that?"

"Oh no, it's not alright. You're not gonna weasel your way out of this one, Feder." Dicky said, "Wylie snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice."