"Are you gonna tell us?"

Emerson's baby bump was more seen now since she was now three months pregnant and that meant that her and Nate were on their way to the hospital to find out the gender of their baby

Emerson's baby bump was more seen now since she was now three months pregnant and that meant that her and Nate were on their way to the hospital to find out the gender of their baby. Roxanne had already gone and found out that she was having another boy, which Becky was not to happy about.

She really wanted a baby sister.

The newly engaged couple sat in the waiting room of the doctors office, waiting on them to call her name so that they could to into the back room. Nate's hand rested on her bump, his thumb rubbing against it as Emerson's head laid on his shoulder.

"Boy or girl?" Emerson spoke quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want our baby to be a girl or a boy?" She asked him.

"Either would be okay with me." Nate answered his fiance, "But I kind of want a boy. Ya know, someone I could teach how to play football, or I don't know. But a girl wouldn't be too bad."

"You just don't want her to have a boyfriend." Emerson smirked, "Or a girlfriend."

"If it is a girl, she ain't dating for a long while." Nate said. "And when I say a long while, I mean until I'm dead."

Emerson let out a laugh, causing a few head to turn and the women in the room smiled softly at the couple as Nate leaned down to peck her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby." Nate grinned.

"Emerson Higgins."

"Let's go find out the gender of our child." Nate stood up, helping his pregnant fiance up from her chair.

"How are you guys doing?" The nurse smiled at the couple.

"We've been great." Emerson smiled.

"Well, Emerson, I'm gonna have you pull your shirt up to your bra and I'm going to put some ECG gel on your stomach and it's going to be cold." She said.

Emerson pulled her shirt up as the gel was squeezed onto her stomach and she let out a small squeal.

"Alright so there's the baby's head and it looks like it's sucking on it's thumb." The nurse said, "Do you guys want pictures and to know the gender?"

"Yes, to both." Nate said, squeezing Emerson's hand.

"Okay, so you guys are having a..."