Dinner

"Hey, Lenny

"Hey, Lenny. Remember when we'd come here late at night, after we got wasted?" Marcus asked as they walked into the dinner.

"What's wasted?" Donna asked.

"Uh, wasted kids is, uh,. It happens when you have a hankering for ice cream." Lenny told them.

Andre stood up with a giant smile on his face, "Ooh, I wanna get wasted!"

"I wanna get totally wasted." Charlotte followed her brother and Emerson laid her forehead against Nate's shoulder, both him and her shaking with laughter at the younger kids.

"I wanna get wasted every single day of my life." Donna said.

"I wanna get chocolate wasted!" Becky shouted, only making the older teens laugh harder.

"No, you don't need to get wasted, honey. It's okay." Roxanne told her youngest daughter.

"Alright guys, what can I get you?" The waiters walked over.

"Okay, I'm gonna make this simple. I'll take eighteen burgers and eighteen fries and, uh, that will be just for me. What are you guys having?" Eric asked and the table laughed. "Yeah, that's for everybody. Do me a favor and just put it on that." He handed he his card.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." Lenny told him.

"I am not going to have any hamburgers." Mama told the waiteress, "I'll have some meatloaf, some cailzone, but with the marinera on the side, with corn on the cob or whatever you got."

"Where are you going?" Nate asked, "The electric chair?"

"What?"

"No, he's just kidding, Henry the eighth." Lenny said.

"She's eating for two." Kurt spoke up next, "Her and Tobo Cop."

"Actually they have bunion rings if you want some." Lenny said and Emerson went back to laughing again.

She could feel a hand sit on her thigh, but paid no mind to is since she knew it was Nate. And honestly, she didn't care it was there. Slowly, she was enjoying it.

"That was a good one Lenny!" Deanne said.

"What about drinks?" The waitress asked.

"Hey, I said I'm paying so take it easy." Eric joked, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. We can drink whatever we want. I'll start it off, I'll have a coke an I know that Donna's gonna want a sprite and Bean's good with milk, obviously."