K-Mart Trips

Emerson and Nate had now moved to the back of the bus once all the kids were off and they were going to pick up Eric.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Nate asked quietly, elbows on his knees as they were in a pretty serious conversations.

"I don't even know if I am or not, Nate." She sighed, "Your mom already is and is trying to find a way to tell your dad. And my dad will be so pissed."

"Baby, you're nineteen years old, almost twenty, and we're pretty serious." Nate put his hands on the sides of her thighs, pulling her closer towards him from her spot on the seat across from him.

"I know, I know." She laid her forehead on his shoulder, "And what if I am?"

"We're going to K-Mart since Dad agreed to this party. We'll go buy a test and a few more things, get dad to take us to the house to get my car for when we go to Becky's recital, take the test and see." Nate said, "You don't have to be scared."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

XXX

"So, we want me to take you straight to work?" Lenny asked Kurt, looking at his son and girlfriend in the back as if they were in a serious conversation before Nate pecked her lips with a smile.

"I got one appointment I gotta be at sometime between 8am and 4pm. She can wait." Kurt told him.

"Good, and look at this. He's back at it again." Lenny said.

"Why isn't he at work?"

"This woman has a grip on him, it's gonna ruin his marriage."

Eric stood on the porch at his mothers house, giving her a hug.

"Hey, Mrs. Lamonsoff, nice to see you!" Lenny yelled out of the bus window.

"Nice school bus Lenny!" She yelled back.

"Have a great day!" Lenny told her as Eric walked up to the bus. "Did mommy make the booboo go away?"

"Don't tell the wife. What are you guys doin?"

"Get in."

Eric walked on and noticed Nick hanging from the ceiling and Nate and Emerson in the back, "Hey Nick." He pulled the wire and Nick fell, "Hey, happy couple!" Eric called to the teens in the back.

"Hey Eric!"

"Sup."

"Watch this, Emmy, Nate, more your legs."

The two did as told and Lenny started the bus, driving off and sending Nick to the back of the bus.

XXX

"Emmy," Lenny spoke as they walked into K-Mart, "Why is your dad buying a knife?"

"Told me that Braden, that's my brother's name, is mean and he's scared of him."

"Hey, dad. Emmy and I are gonna look around for a few minutes." Nate told his dad, pulling his girlfriend away.

The two of them awkwardly stood in the middle of the women's products, starring at the pregnancy tests.