Lake House From The Past

"Where the hell are the two of them?" Lenny asked, noticing that everyone but Emerson and Nate were in the kitchen

"Emmy was still sleeping when I went to wake them up, daddy." Becky said from her seat next to Braden and Keithie.

"Greg, go get your brother." Roxanne spoke up, flipping a pancake.

"What?! No!" Greg exclaimed, "Last time I went to get them for something, I saw Nate's ass!"

"My ass is beautiful." Nate walked down the stairs, fingers intertwined with Emery's.

"Not really." Emery said with a smirk, dodging the playful hit her boyfriend was about to send her. "I'm sorry! I love you!" She laughed.

"I love you too, baby." He kissed her forehead. "So what's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes." Roxanne finished, sitting the plate on the counter.

"Ooh, do you have any nutella?" Emerson asked, making everyone turn to her, "What?"

"You hate nutella." Andre spoke, slowly.

"Well, today I want some." She said, shrugging.

"Alright." Lenny clapped, "The real reason why all of you are gathered here. I got a call from Rob."

"Is he still with Gloria?" Emerson asked, sitting on Nate's lap.

"Oh, they got married." Eric laughed loudly. "It was a Vegas wedding and lets just say Rob wasn't the one dressed like Elvis."

"Gross." Donna scrunched up her face.

"Anyway, Rob called and we have the lake house for the whole summer." Lenny said, causing the kids to groan. "What are you moaning about? That lake house has some good memories!"

"I met Emery there." Nate grinned, kissing his girlfriends shoulder. "I told her I loved her there."

"When was that?" Marcus asked.

"The weekend nobody could find us." Emery told her dad casually.

"Makes sense." The blonde man shrugged.

"So that means we're going to be leaving tomorrow morning." Lenny said. "We have all day to pack and do whatever before we leave."

"Emmy and I are taking the teens out for lunch." Nate spoke, hands underneath her shirt.

"What's the occasion?" Greg asked.

"Just to get away from the adults today." Nate shrugged.

✖✖✖

Emery's leg bounced as everyone saw around, eating ice cream from the ice cream shack. They had ate lunch and now they were eating ice cream.

A hand rubbed her knee and she looked up to see Nate looking over at her.

"It's okay." He mouthed, moving to kiss her temple.

"Okay, so there was a reason we wanted to have lunch with you guys." Nate spoke up, his thumb rubbing her knee. "But what is said right now, is not to be brought back up until we tell the parents. We just thought that you guys deserved to know first."

"I knew you were bribing us!" Greg exclaimed.

"Shut up, dickhead." Nate shook his head at his younger brother.

"What's the reason?" Braden spoke up, curios about what his half-sister and her boyfriend were hiding."

"Before the party last night, I found out that I-," Emery cut herself off, taking a deep breath. "-I'm pregnant."

Charlotte and Donna gasped, standing up to hug Emery.

"Not only is mom having a baby, but you are two?" Keithie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Nate nodded.

"I don't know why that comes as a shock to you." Braden told Keithie, "I just found out who my dad was, that I have an older half-sister, and now I'm being told I'm gonna be an Uncle all in the span of two days."

"I'm just ready to see Marcus faint." Andre laughed out, dipping his spoon back into his ice cream.

"Me too." Emery giggled.