Crazy Ass Bus Drivers

After showering and changing, Emerson and Nate stood at the end of the driveway with his siblings and father, waiting on the bus

Emerson and Nate had graduated a year ago, but they had always waited with Greg and Keithie.

"Have the best last day of school my gorgeous children! I love you all!" Roxanne waved out the window as she drove the car out.

"Bye Mom!"

"Bye Roxanne!"

"Last day of school, Greg. Last chance to tell Nancy Arbuckle." Keithie laughed, looking over at Greg.

"You still have a crush on her?" Nate chuckled, wrapping his arms around Emerson's waist.

"Leave him alone." Emerson elbowed him.

"Nancy Arbuckle?" Lenny asked, bouncing a ball on Becky's helmet as she round around him in circles. "You like a girl? Is that why you've been taking those long showers?"

"No!" Greg quickly defended himself, "I, I'm conditioning my hair. That's all I do in the shower. Condition my hair."

"That's not what the deer told me." Lenny laughed.

"That deer's a lie!"

"I heard." Becky said, still circling around them, "That too much conditioning can make you go blind."

"What?! Where'd you hear that?!" Lenny asked.

"Higgins."

"Oh, I should kill him!" Lenny said.

"He's too chicken to ask her out, dad, because she's the hottest girl in school, and Greg is fugly." Keithie said.

"So what he's fugly? All the guys in our family are fugly, well not Nate. That don't stop us from getting the hot chicks. Look at me look at you mother. I mean, that makes no sense, only like in a Hollywood movie or something." Lenny laughed.

"All the guys at school like her dad!" Greg groaned.

"And you'll be the guy who ends up with her, you know why? You're going to follow my three step program." Lenny told him, "Number one: make the girl smile. Number two: tell her she has a nice smile. Number three: say she had to go out with you that night."

"Why that night?" Greg and Nate asked.

"Because it gives her less time to think about how fugly you are. Because you are fugly. It worked on your mother."