1

It was currently 4 PM. A little girl who had her hair in ponytails with her head to toe purple outfit was seen inside the lobby of a dance academy.

All of her friends had gone home. She was left all alone. Well not exactly alone. There were a few staffs in the building but they were adults and said girl was just a child who didn't want to interrupt them from work.

She had been waiting for her mom to come pick her up but it had been almost two hours and her mom has yet to be seen.

Mommy...

Where are you?

Why aren't you here yet? Why aren't you picking me up? Did you forget about me? Did you-

The little girl then started crying and full on sobbing by just the thought of her mother leaving or even forgetting her.

"Yerim?" a soft voice said that stopped her from sobbing. Sorta.

"Miss Jinsoul?" the little girl said while still sobbing.

"Sweetie why aren't you home yet? It's late," the lady, Jinsoul asked as she crouched down to be at the same height as the little girl.

"M-mommy. Mommy isn't here yet," Yerim replied sadly.

Jinsoul looked at Yerim sadly. She felt so broken seeing one of her students cry.

"Oh honey come here," the older said while pulling the little girl into a hug.

The little girl just hugged her back.

Jinsoul stroked Yerim's back while trying to calm her down.

"Did mommy forget about me?" Yerim  asked her teacher in a small voice.

"No sweetie," Jinsoul replied while pulling away from the hugged for a while, then went back to hugging Yerim.

"She would never ever forget a sweet girl like you. So don't ever think like that. Okay?" the teacher continued.

"Okay," the little girl said while pulling away from the hug.

"Good," Jinsoul said as she stood up.

Jinsoul and Yerim then decided to sit down on the couch that was located near the reception desk.

It was silent for a while until Yerim spoke up.

"Miss Jinsoul may I borrow your phone? I wanna call my mommy," she asked nicely with a voice that was a bit hoarse after crying.

"Uh, sure," the older replied and rummaged through her bag to look for her phone. Once she had the phone out she handed it to the little girl.

Yerim said a small 'thank you' to her teacher as she received her phone. She then tapped on the app with the phone handle and green background as the logo.

She typed in her mother's phone number which she surprisingly memorized (how does she do that i don't even know) .

After about a few rings the woman who was being called picked up.

"Yes hello this is Kim Jungeun who is this?" the woman said from the phone.

"Mommy," the little girl started. "It's me. Yerim."

"Oh my fucking God," Jungeun blurted out.

                        🌟🌟🌟

A few hours ago

A blonde woman was seen typing away on her computer. She had her hair up in a messy bun. Red lipstick that was visible for everyone to see. And the top button on her dress shirt was unbuttoned.