3

It was Monday again and Yerim finally arrived to her dance class. But this time, she came with Chaewon.

Jiwoo decided to enroll Chaewon in the same dance academy as Yerim because for two days straight she kept on asking Jiwoo and Sooyoung if she could learn dancing.

Though they were a little hesitant at first when it came to enrolling, who were they to say no to little Chaewon?

"You wanna meet my friends Chae?" Yerim had asked.

"Sure!" Chaewon replied in excitement.

The two girls then walked hand in hand to meet three girls who were sitting in a circle doing card tricks.

"Alright Hyunjin, is this your card?" a girl with a pink bow said to her friend, Hyunjin while holding up a card with three spades.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" the girl, Hyunjin who was wearing a yellow shirt with cat prints on it replied.

"Well, a magician never tell their secrets," her friend said before playfully laughing like an evil character in a Disney movie.

Chaewon and Yerim just stared at Yerim's friends. They were... an interesting breed.

"Oh Yerim! Didn't see you there! Who's this?" the girl with pink bow asked referring to Chaewon.

"Girls-"

"No, not girls. Ladies. Now yes what were you about to say?" the girl in yellow shirt sassily said.

Yerim just sighed.

"Ladies. This is Park Chaewon, our new friend," she introduced while Chaewon waved her hands at the girls who were previously sitting in a circle and now standing.

"Chaewon, this is Heejin," she said pointing to the girl with pink bow.

"This is Hyunjin," she said pointing to the girl with yellow shirt.

"And this is Hyejoo. But she prefers to be called Olivia," she said pointing to the girl who wore fully black and white.

"Nice to meet you Chaewon!" Heejin said.

"So, are you new around here?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah," Chaewon replied.

"You're miss Sooyoung's daughter right?" Heejin asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know my mom?"

"Oh she used to teach for our dance class," Yerim told Chaewon.

Chaewon could only reply with an 'oh'.

Suddenly a loud gasp exited Yerim's mouth.

"Guys!" she called out.

"What? What is it Yerim?" Hyejoo, who was silent the whole time had asked.

"Yeojin is coming! Quickly! Hide me!" Yerim exclaimed.

Heejin, Hyunjin and Hyejoo knew what to do, they created a human fort out of their bodies to hide Yerim from Yeojin.

The three girls interlocked their arms while trying to create a circle. Chaewon just blankly stared at them.

The circle wasn't complete. And Yeojin was coming up to them.

"Chaewon!" Hyejoo called.

The girl who was called looked at Hyejoo.

"Quickly! Make a circle!" she told her.

Chaewon was confused but did as told either ways. Hyejoo grabbed one of Chaewon's arms and interlocked it with one of hers.

Heejin grabbed Chaewon's other arm with her free hand while her other hand was interlocked with Hyunjin's.

The circle was now complete! But Chaewon couldn't help but ask why they're hiding Yerim.

"Um... Guys? Why are we doing this?" Chaewon asked in a shushed tone.

"To hide her from the creepy frog princess," Heejin replied while looking around as if she was a spy trying to see where the enemies are.

Chaewon looked around.

"But there's no frog here," she thought to herself.

Suddenly a girl who was rather short skipped to where the girls were forming a circle.

"Hi guys! Have you seen my soulmate?" The girl asked.

"Who?" Chaewon asked back.

Well don't blame Chaewon for being new to their squad.

"Yerim. Kim Yerim. Have you seen her?" the girl answered Chaewon's question before asking them again.

"No, Yeojin. We haven't seen her. Now go back to the losers area where you belong," Hyunjin sassily replied while sticking her tongue out at Yeojin.

"Hyunjinnie that was harsh," Yerim wanted to say but she couldn't or else she would be found from her hiding spot.

The girl, Yeojin frowned sadly.

"You guys are meanies," she said to them before running off to her own group of friends.

The four girls who created a circle then let go of one another while Yerim sat on the floor pouting.

She felt like an evil monster. She felt terrible for not standing up for Yeojin while Hyunjin was being mean to her.

"Finally! Gone," Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin," Yerim spoke.

"That was bad. You shouldn't have said those things," she continued as she stood up.

"Who cares? She's gone now," Hyunjin told Yerim.

"Still, you shouldn't say that to her! That's meanie behavior."

Hyunjin rolled her eyes at what Yerim said. She felt as if her friend isn't as cool anymore.

"Whatever. You're not cool anymore Yerim," Hyunjin said to Yerim.

But was Yerim offended? No. Not at all. Cause why should she?

"Let's go Heejin. I can't stand being next to losers," Hyunjin said as she grabbed Heejin's hand and walked away with her.

"Sorry," Heejin mouthed before frowning.

Chaewon and Hyejoo were in shock. They've never seen their friends bicker like that.

Yerim sighed before sitting back down, Chaewon and Hyejoo copying her movement.

"I'm sorry you had bad impressions of our friend Chae," Yerim told Chaewon.

Chaewon smiled.

"It's okay Yerimmie! At least now I know who's a meanie and who's not!" Chaewon bubbly said.

Yerim smiled at Chaewon's words.

"You're cool Chaewon," Hyejoo told her.

"Thank you Hyejoo! I think you're cool too! You too Yerim!" she exclaimed before hugging her two friends.

Hyejoo and Yerim hugged her back. The three of them didn't feel the need of letting each other go from the hug.

The voice of miss Jinsoul coming into the room was the reason they had to sadly break their hug.

Miss Jinsoul then gathered the girls and started the lesson.

-
OMG YOU GUYS IM SORRY FOR LEAVING YALL HANGING FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and im sorry that this chapter was a little shorter than usual but i promise to give you double updates by tonight(??)

if i don't keep my words, feel free to steal my kneecaps while i sleep 🤠

(also my wattpad glitched wtfff)