+3

[ this is just part 2 of "+2" hehehe ]

— Hyejoo, just turned 15

Nine months past since Hyejoo knocked on Jiwoo's doorstep only to find out her one and only left to study abroad. For those past nine months too she's been trying to forget about her feelings towards Chaewon.

Although til now that didn't seem to work.

It wasn't all terrible though, at least she still kept in touch with Chaewon who was currently in Budapest. She was lucky Jiwoo was kind enough to give her Chaewon's number and address while she's living abroad.

Hyejoo then came up with a plan. To go to Hungary during school break with her family, meet up with Chaewon, and possibly take the girl out to dinner. And maybe she'll even confess to Chaewon about her feelings towards her.

Luckily, her parents were loaded so going on trips and making expenses to do so wasn't a problem for them.

Then the day came when the whole family went on their trip. Hyejoo was nervous. What was she going to say? What if she messed up her words and embarrassed herself? What would she do if that actually happened? Should she bury herself alive?

"Are you actually nervous?" Hyunjin asked her youngest sister while walking down the streets of Budapest at night.

The two found late night walks therapeutic and helps them clear their stresses. But somehow, Hyejoo still has a lot going on inside her head.

So she just sighed, why must Hyunjin ask her the complete obvious?

"Dude, relax, you'll do great," she reassured.

Even with her sister's reassurance, Hyejoo still felt a tad bit insecure. But she'll do great and everything will go as planned. Right?

Well, she hopes it does.

The next day came quicker than Hyejoo hoped. But she was excited- no- ecstatic as she was finally meeting Chaewon for the first time in nine months. How could she not be?

The family dropped by Sooyoung and Chaewon's current home which was located near the city park. Then Hyejoo asked Sooyoung's permission to take Chaewon out.

"Oh, I just want to catch up with her and y'know, go around town."

Which was obviously an excuse for her to take the girl out on a date, but Sooyoung didn't need to know that.

After getting Sooyoung's permission, and being told to bring Chaewon back by 10 at night, the two left on their own to roam the city. Luckily Chaewon knew her way around, so they won't get lost.

They spent their day with bright smiles on their faces and a good vibe within them.

The two went to lots of places in one day, thanks to Chaewon's great direction skills and Hyejoo's pre-planned destination spots.

They went to a photography museum, a garden in the city, the park, more museums, and a musical theater.

Keep in mind that Hyejoo isn't the biggest fan of musicals and theatrical things. But for Chaewon, she might be willing to study everything about those things for her.

Nighttime came sooner than expected. Fortunately, the two still have three more hours before Chaewon's curfew, so Hyejoo decided to take Chaewon out to dinner.

Hyejoo, being the smart girl that she is, was glad her mind told her to secretly take some money off of Jungeun's wallet, so now she can pay for her and Chaewon's dinner.