11

After a few hours of crying and apologizing to Yerim, Jungeun decided to read the letter Jinsoul threw at her earlier today.

She was confused at what was written on it. She doesn't recall ever writing a letter to Taeyong.

"Who in the hell wrote this?" Jungeun asked to herself.

She tried to think of all the people that had the same writing style or font as the person who wrote the letter. And after a few more minutes of theorizing, her answer leads to one person.

Jiwoo.

At first Jungeun didn't want to believe it. But then she realized something that made some sense to her answer.

Jiwoo practically loathes Jinsoul with every inch of her body (which isn't a lot of inches by the way), she once made a bet that was exactly the same as the one written on the letter, and lastly, as stated previously, she has the same writing font as the one on the letter.

"Fuck," Jungeun cursed out.

"Why did I believe her?! That bitch," she said as she rushed out the door and into the guest room where Jiwoo was in.

She rudely barged in but did she care? No. It's her house anyways.

And second of all, Jiwoo ruined her relationship with Jinsoul so you could imagine how mad she was.

"Explain," she told Jiwoo as she threw the letter on the bed.

Jiwoo briefly stared at it before taking it in her hand.

"It's a letter," Jiwoo said, stating the obvious.

Jungeun had no time for Jiwoo's bullshit today. Maybe forever.

"No shit sherlock," Jungeun scoffed.

"Why? Why'd you do this?" she asked while crossing her arms.

Jiwoo then stood up in front of Jungeun.

"You know why," she stated.

Jungeun squinted her eyes at Jiwoo.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IS SHE SERIOUS?!" Jungeun thought.

"No. I don't know why. And that's why I'm asking you why you wrote that letter," Jungeun asked rather impatiently.

She wanted to know why Jiwoo wrote that letter. Was it for blackmailing purpose? Was it to break her up with Jinsoul? Jungeun thought of the latter.

Jiwoo smiled before answering. But it wasn't the usual happy sunshine and rainbows type of smile, this one was more... Mischievous? Devilish? Evil?

"Silly Lippie. I did this for us," she replied still with that same creepy ass smile.

Jungeun's eyes widened at this.

"What the hell do you mean 'for us'?"

Jiwoo scoffed and rolled her eyes at Jungeun, while Jungeun was this close to beating her best friend's ass.

"It's obvious I made it for revenge," she told the older. "Look, we both know Jinsoul's an asshole. Jinsoul, your so called girlfriend, had a relationship with Sooyoung, my wife. And you see, the best form of revenge is to hurt the people who hurt us in the first place."

Jungeun scoffed at the younger's explanation. Really? Revenge? What are they? High schoolers? Even high schoolers can come up with a better revenge mission than this.

"So why didn't you hurt Sooyoung? Why- why does Jinsoul have to carry all the burden?" Jungeun asked, making sure her voice doesn't crack.

Hey, she might act like a whole macho man barging into Jiwoo's current room, but that doesn't change the fact that she just broke up hours ago, and it still hurt.