6

To say Jungeun was confused would be an understatement.

Sooyoung and Jinsoul knew each other? But how? Since when? And why was Sooyoung here?

"Fancy seeing you here Jinsoul," Sooyoung said.

"Oh! And you're here too Jungeun," she continued.

Jungeun blinked in confusion.

"You two know each other?" Jungeun asked as she looked at both Jinsoul and Sooyoung.

The two glanced at each other before replying.

"Yeah. She's a friend from work," Jinsoul replied as she awkwardly wrapped her arm on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Oh," was all Jungeun could say.

Jungeun wanted to ask about how they knew each other from work when in reality Sooyoung doesn't even work at the same place as Jinsoul anymore, but she decided against it.

"Were you guys on a date just now?" Sooyoung asked.

"Obviously," Jungeun replied a little harsher than she intended.

"Fuck. Why do I sound like a jealous person?" Jungeun thought to herself.

Jungeun didn't know why she felt the need to be jealous. Oh wait she does. She likes Jinsoul, obviously that's one reason she's jealous.

"We're about to head out actually, so, I'll see you soon?" Jinsoul said as she held Jungeun's hand.

Sooyoung awkwardly smiled at that.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll see you around," Sooyoung said (mostly to Jinsoul) before she left.

Jungeun and Jinsoul just stared at her as she walked away from where they were.

"What the hell just happened?" Jungeun said aloud.

                                 🌟🌟🌟

"This is the place?" Jungeun asked as she parked her car in front of a tall apartment building which she assumed Jinsoul lives in.

Jinsoul couldn't drive even if her life depended on it. So of course Jungeun, being the nice person that she is, decided on taking Jinsoul home. And who was Jinsoul to say no to that?

"Yep. This is it," Jinsoul replied as she unfastened her seatbelt.

"Thanks for driving me all the way home. You know you didn't have to, right?"

Jungeun hummed before she replied.

"I don't want anything to happen to you if you went home alone," she said softly as she lovingly stared at Jinsoul.

Jinsoul smiled at that. She knew how much Jungeun care about the people she loves, she's glad she can be one of those people.

"Thanks. Again," Jinsoul said followed with a chuckle.

Jungeun smiled at her.

"You're welcome," she said.

"You should probably go home. Yerim might need you," Jinsoul told her.