5

Saturday came rather quickly. And to say Jungeun was nervous would be an understatement.

She was actually very excited to go on a date, but she was filled with nervousness as well since it's been years since she's been on one.

Jungeun was currently picking out her outfits for the night. She raided her whole closet and groaned when she found nothing that would look good on her.

"I hate this," she said as she fell face first on to her bed.

Jiwoo who sat on Jungeun's bed the whole time just chuckled at her friend's misery.

"Can I just not go to the date? It's stressing the fuck out of me," Jungeun muttered.

"But Jinsoul," she continued in a dreamy tone.

Jiwoo is highkey confused by how whipped Jungeun is for Jinsoul.

"Then go to the damn date Kim Jungeun," Jiwoo told her best friend.

Jungeun turned her body around and looked up to Jiwoo.

She sighed.

"You know I haven't been on a date since Taeyong right?"

"Ah, that handsome fucker," Jiwoo said.

Jungeun flicked Jiwoo's thigh which cause Jiwoo to flinch quite dramatically.

"Shut up he wasn't THAT handsome," Jungeun scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure. Still, /you/ were obsessed with him even after months of breaking up," Jiwoo scoffed at her.

Jungeun snickered at Jiwoo cause well, she was right. Jungeun was Lee Taeyong obsessed to the point where it's unnatural.

"Whatever. Just help me get ready please," she said with a begging tone.

Jiwoo then stood up and raided Jungeun's closet. Her eyes then widen when she saw a short black dress that may or may not show off Jungeun's curves.

"Wear this. You'll get the strap in no time," Jiwoo said as she pulled out said dress from the hanger.

Jungeun's eye widen.

"I don't think that's a proper thing to wear on a first date," Jungeun told Jiwoo.

Jiwoo sighed at her best friend.

"Since when did she care about being proper?" she muttered lowly.

Jiwoo then continue to raid Jungeun's closet. She smiled when she found the perfect pair of outfit that will surely fit Jungeun.

Jiwoo showed the outfit to Jungeun. Jungeun seemed to like what Jiwoo had chosen for her cause as soon as she saw what Jiwoo brought, she took it straight out of her (Jiwoo's) arms.

"Get dressed now, and when you come back I'll do your hair," Jiwoo told Jungeun.

Jungeun did as told and while she was changing her clothes, Yerim and Chaewon came into the bedroom.

"Auntie Chuu, what's mommy doing?" Yerim asked.

"Your mommy is going on a date!" Jiwoo replied excitedly as she reached down to Yerim and Chaewon's height.

"A date?" Yerim asked with wide eyes.

"With who?" Chaewon asked giddily.

"With a /boy/," Jiwoo answered the two, obviously lying to them.

The two little girls fake gagged at that.

"Ew boys!" the two said disgustedly in unison.

"Boys are disgusting mama," Chaewon said as she shook her head cutely.