+2

— Hyejoo, age 14

Hyejoo loved Chaewon. Always have and always will. But back then the love she had towards the older was nowhere near romantic, kind of like the love you have to your siblings.

So the one day she found out her feelings for Chaewon turned into something romantic, she was confused.

Hyejoo felt weirded out by the fact she was in love with her childhood friend whom she spent most of her time with. It felt wrong from her point of view.

"There's nothing wrong with it, Hye. Batman right here has been in love with Yeojin for two years now, and they were childhood friends," Hyunjin told her youngest sister.

Yerim, who was currently doing her art project, groaned upon hearing what Hyunjin said.

"Shut up, you don't need to tell everyone about my crush," she groaned out.

"Besides, it's puppy love. It'll go away eventually," Yerim continued.

Hyunjin looked at Hyejoo and mouthed, "It won't."

Hyejoo agreed with what Hyunjin just said and it got her thinking.

Chaewon's her first love. And people tend to tell her first loves are the kind of love that you'll never forget.

It's kind of like a ghost or a bad memory, cause it'll haunt you till you get old.

"What should I do then?" Hyejoo asked for an advice.

Yerim and Hyunjin then stood up from their previous positions before sitting beside Hyejoo on her bed.

"I think you should try and tell her how you really feel," Hyunjin advised.

Hyejoo shook her head at the idea.

"What's wrong Hye?" Yerim asked.

The youngest sigh before replying.

"What if she feels weirded out? Or get disgusted by me? I don't want that."

Her two older sisters looked at her with sympathy plastered on their faces.

"She won't, okay? And if she does then..." Hyunjin told her.

"Then what?"

"Then we'll find you someone who'll love you back! It's not like your life will end once Chaewon rejects you," Yerim continued with full positivity.

"Yeah. Besides, Chaewon isn't the only girl in the world," Hyunjin added, instantly making her smile.

With the motivation her sisters gave her, she managed to bottle up the courage to tell Chaewon how she felt about her.

Does Hyejoo fear the rejection the older might give her? Yes. But that doesn't mean the world will end, right? No. She'll move on, or at least try to.

Hyejoo was currently in front of Jiwoo's house. She thought Chaewon would be there cause this week was Jiwoo's week to take care of her.

She knocked on the door, rang the bell, and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hello? Hyejoo?" Jiwoo said as she opened the door.

"Uh, hey auntie. Is Chaewon here?" she asked after she greeted her mother's friend.

Jiwoo tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Did she not tell you?" Jiwoo asked.

"Tell me what?" she asked her back.

"Chaewon left to Budapest," Jiwoo told her.

"She what?"

-

dun dun dun!

anyways i'm thinking of making this bonus chapters into two parts so hehe,, sorry for the cliffhanger :D