8

Jinsoul did not know how she ended up being here. She's currently in a cafe sitting across from Jiwoo.

Jiwoo initially invited Jinsoul to a small restaurant that's located in Seoul's downtown area to talk, but Jinsoul knew talking wasn't the only thing on the agenda.

There was an awkward silence between the two, which was obvious due to the fact that they lowkey didn't like each other. Well, in this case it was Jiwoo who dislikes Jinsoul.

"You invited me here to talk, right?" Jinsoul asked breaking the silence.

Jiwoo hummed in response, still chewing her salad.

"Well at least she knows not to talk while chewing on her food," Jinsoul thought.

Jinsoul was kind of pissed that Jiwoo was taking too much time eating rather than actually talking with her.

It's wasting her precious time that could've been used to catch up on her studies or working on new choreographies or maybe sleep cause it's nighttime for God's sakes, but instead she had to watch her girlfriend's friend eat before finally being able to talk to her.

(yeah lipsoul are now girlfriends what abt it 🤪)

"Aren't you going to tell me what you wanted to talk about? No offense but you're kinda wasting my time here Jiwoo," Jinsoul said with clear annoyance.

Jiwoo wiped her mouth with a napkin before finally talking to Jinsoul.

"Well. We can talk about literally anything. Like how you and Jungeun ended up together, or maybe we can discuss about your little relationship with my wife, or we can talk about how you ruined my fucking marriage-"

"Okay hold up," Jinsoul said cutting Jiwoo off.

"You made me come here to talk about how /I/ ruined your marriage?"

"I thought I made that statement clear for you."

Jinsoul scoffed and rolled her eyes at Jiwoo. She can't believe what she was hearing.

"Listen asshat, I did not ruin your marriage-"

"You had sex with Sooyoung behind my back!" Jiwoo said in an almost yelling tone.

"Oh shut your fucking mouth Jiwoo. Sooyoung never mentioned you when we did it anyways. Maybe blame her for not being loyal and destroying your so called fairytale marriage," Jinsoul told her while looking visibly mad at Jiwoo.

Who wouldn't be mad after being accused of something so horrible?

Jiwoo, who was looking equally as mad as Jinsoul, got up from her seat and headed towards the exit. Jinsoul got up from her own seat as well and followed the shorter brunette.

When they were both outside, Jinsoul held Jiwoo by the wrist before turning the brunette to face her.

"Sooyoung would never cheat on me if you didn't seduce her. She loves me and only me," Jiwoo told the girl who was holding her.

Jinsoul didn't hide the way she rolled her eyes at Jiwoo. She could tolerate her, but right now Jiwoo was just spluttering out bullshits.

"You're so fucking delusional," Jinsoul said with no emotion.

What Jinsoul didn't expect was a harsh slap from Jiwoo. She may be small, but she could hurt a chick if she had to.

"You're an asshole, I don't understand why Jungeun likes you."

"She doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve a bastard like you, she deserves better," Jiwoo continued.