EPILOGUE

this chapter includes: TIME SKIP

Weddings.

Jungeun used to hate coming to those events. Until the day came where it was her own wedding.

Yep. After getting back with Jinsoul and a thousand sweet dates later, the older finally proposed while they were on a date at a restaurant by the beach.

And Jinsoul proposed as the sun sets. Isn't that just romantic?

A few months later and here they are on their wedding day.

Jungeun was nervous. Of course she was, any bride would be. But she could tell today was going to be an amazing and unforgettable day. How could it not be? She's marrying the love of her life for God's sakes!

It was still 8 in the morning which means Jungeun still has about two and a half hours before the ceremony.

Jungeun was currently seated on a chair as her two friends, Yeeun and Eunbin, did her hair and makeup. She was glad she had the two cause, one, they're close people, and two, she only trusted them when it comes to applying makeup on her face.

Out of nervousness, Jungeun kept drumming on the armrest with her fingers, which earned her a scold from Yeeun because, "You'll fuck up your nails dumbass!"

Suddenly the door to her room was slammed open. She looked back and saw her three little girls (who are not so little anymore) walked in while chit chatting.

"Mom! Mom!" Yerim called.

Jungeun hummed in response as the triplets walked closer to her.

"Hyunjin and Hyejoo lost a bet so they need to pay up," her middle child told her.

Jungeun raised an eyebrow at what Yerim said.

"Okay? Why are you telling me this?" she asked.

"Well... Most of our money comes from you, so... Technically you're the one who needs to pay," Yerim answered with a smile on her face.

She swears if Yerim wasn't her child she'd kick her to the next month.

"No ones paying up today. It's my wedding, and it's going to be gamble free. Got it?" she told the girls.

Hyunjin and Hyejoo were cheering for not having to pay five bucks to Yerim while the latter frowned.

"Why is it the only time I won a bet I don't get the money?!" she said with a pout.

Her other twins snorted at her while her mother and her two aunts shook their heads.

"Why is it that you guys bet on everything that's related to your mom and Jinsoul's relationship? I'm genuinely asking," Yeeun asked after a few seconds.

"It's not exclusively on mom's relationship," Hyejoo replied.

"We just bet on anything," Hyunjin added.

"Why though?" it was now Eunbin's turn to ask.

The three shrugged in unison.