7

It was night time already. Jungeun and Yerim are currently doing their own thing in Jungeun's room. Yerim was drawing on her drawing book while Jungeun was making a powerpoint presentation for work.

She then felt someone poking her arm, she knew it was Yerim.

Jungeun stopped typing to look at her daughter holding up a piece of paper.

"I made you a drawing," Yerim said as she handed the paper to her mom.

Jungeun took the paper from Yerim and smiled as she saw what her four year old drew.

The drawing shows two tall female figures who are holding each other's hand while a little girl (which Jungeun assumed to be Yerim) was chasing a dog on a cherry blossom field.

"Who are these two?" Jungeun asked as she pointed at the two tall female.

"This one is you," Yerim said as she pointed to the slightly shorter one. Jungeun snorted at that.

"And this one is auntie Jinsoul," this time Yerim pointed at the taller one.

"And we're holding hands because?" Jungeun asked again all smiley this time.

"Because you're girlfriend and girlfriend?" Yerim replied slightly confused.

Jungeun giggled at what Yerim said.

"If only what you said was true," Jungeun said in her head.

"Is this picture for me?" Jungeun asked again.

"You ask too much questions mommy," Yerim nonchalantly said.

Jungeun chuckled.

"When did you become all snappy?"

Yerim shrugged cause "what even is a snappy?" she thought.

"And yeah it's for you. Do you like it?"

Jungeun nodded.

"I love it," Jungeun said before planting a kiss on Yerim's forehead.

"Let me keep it somewhere," she said as she stood up from her desk and to walked to her drawer where she stored all of Yerim's drawing that were made for her.

As she placed the drawing down into the drawer, she noticed the date that was written using a black coloring pencil on the bottom right corner of the paper.

2019/05/28

"Holy shit! Yerim's birthday is in a week from now!" Jungeun freaked out inside her head cause how in the hell did she almost forget her own daughter's birthday?

Jungeun turned around to see Yerim casually laying on her bed while watching the cartoon that's being played on the TV.

"So. You're turning 5 next week right?" Jungeun said as she walked towards the bed.

Yerim nodded.

"Do you want me to throw you a party?" Jungeun asked now sitting on the bed next to Yerim.