14

this chapter includes: TIME SKIP

It's been roughly two years since Jungeun and Jinsoul broke up. The two haven't crossed path with one another ever since the breakup despite living in the same city.

Jungeun knew Seoul was a large city, but she didn't know it was that large to the point where she wasn't able to know where Jinsoul was at all.

Despite all that, life has been well for the two.

Jungeun resigned from her original place of work. Luckily for her, her ex Taeyong was nice enough to find her a new job in his husband, Jaehyun's, fashion company.

The man knew Jungeun was always into fashion, designing, styling, and everything related to that. So, of course, being the nice guy he was, he linked her to a company where he knew Jungeun would enjoy workinh in.

Even though with zero romance, Jungeun was able to find her own happiness. She had her three lovable kids who sometimes stresses the fuck out of her but it's okay cause they're really adorable.

She was doing well with her job as a celebrity stylist and she gets paid twice the amount of what she used to make when she worked for Taeyong.

"Taeyong you stingy bitch," Jungeun once said.

And lastly, she was living lavish. Now who said you can't find happiness while being single?

Jinsoul on the other hand was also doing great. She's doing really great- no scratch that, she's thriving nowadays.

She became a well known choreographer and she mostly work with idol groups. You can tell she makes a lot of money just by doing that alone.

Aside from making choreographies, she still teach dancing, but not at the same place she used to teach Yerim and the other girls.

That's one of the reasons why Jungeun, Jinsoul, Yerim, Hyunjin, and Hyejoo never crossed path with one another anymore.

Jinsoul missed them, she truly does. But she knows she has to move on from her past.

Back to present day.

Jungeun was sitting in her office, thinking of how to style this certain idol group for their music video and album photoshoot based on the concept their company gave to the company where she works.

The company had asked for something classy, vintage with a little bit of a gothic touch. It reminds her of how Hyejoo and Chaewon would usually dress up in.

Jungeun laughed at the thought.

Then, a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in," she said.

In comes Jang Yeeun, her co-worker who happens to be helping her with styling their new client. Said woman pushed in a clothing rack that was (of course) filled with clothes.

Jungeun stood up from her seat and take a quick look at the clothing options.

"Why'd you grab a dress? You can't exactly dance in these," Jungeun said while grabbing a long black wool dress that has lace bustiers.