10

Jungeun was not prepared for the meeting she has with Jinsoul today.

It was now nine in the morning and Jinsoul was supposed to come at a quarter to nine but Jungeun didn't really mind her being late. Besides, they were meeting at her house.

Jiwoo and Yerim were upstairs, probably still asleep, while Jungeun was downstairs and all alone.

She was really curious as to what Jinsoul wanted to talk about. Because based on the texts she sent Jungeun, she seemed a little nervous for the conversation they were about to have today.

Or maybe Jungeun was just overthinking the whole situation.

A knock on the door managed to stop Jungeun's train of thoughts. She then got up from where she sat and opened the door.

It was Jinsoul and she looked quite... different? A good different obviously.

The older seemed to have dyed her hair black which was a change from her usual eccentric blonde hair.

"Hi," Jungeun greeted after a while.

"Hey," Jinsoul said back.

"Come in," Jungeun said as she let her girlfriend enter her house.

Jinsoul then sat herself down on the couch with Jungeun following suit. She looked around and noticed a familiar pair of shoes and coat.

"Jiwoo's here?"  she thought.

Jinsoul didn't really care about Jiwoo being in the same place as she was right now after what happened yesterday. She was just curious as to why Jiwoo was here so early in the morning.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungeun asked breaking their silence.

"No it's fine. I won't be long. Besides," Jinsoul said.

"You seem to have company," she continued.

Jungeun sighed at what she said. Was Jinsoul really getting jealous over Jiwoo? Her best friend who's obviously married?

"Alright then. What do you wanna talk about?" Jungeun asked again.

Jinsoul hesitated before speaking.

"Have you ever lied to me?" she finally said.

Jungeun raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"About?"

"I don't know. Your feelings, your life, your job, yourself," Jinsoul said.

Jungeun was still confused.

"Where is all this coming from?" Jungeun asked.

"Just answer the question babe," Jinsoul muttered.

Jungeun sighed, knowing she probably won't get an answer to her question if she doesn't answer Jinsoul's.

"No, Jinsoul. I've never lied to you," she answered though it wasn't the full truth.

But Jinsoul didn't have to know that.

"Alright then," Jinsoul softly said.

They were silent again. Jungeun hated this kind of silence because it wasn't even calming, it was awkward.

"Have you ever lied to me about Yerim?" Jinsoul suddenly asked.

Jungeun quickly turned her head to face Jinsoul.

"What?"

"I know the truth Jungeun, I'm not dumb," Jinsoul told her.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Jungeun asked.