chapter 17

🌼margot's pov🌼

"Hello?" I shout out, squinting to see through the shampoo in my eyes.

The shower curtain flys open.
"Jesus christ," I scream trying to cover myself with my arms.

"Relax, baby," Jack says, moving my arms away from my body.

"How the fuck did you get in my hotel room?"

"Don't worry about that, babygirl."

,,,

"Ok I have to get back to my room before Zach wakes up," Jack says before pecking me on the lips and sprinting out of the room.

"Ok? Bye," I say calling after him. I smile and shake my head then hear a knock at the door.

"Wanna go to breakfast?" Daniel ask coming into my room and sitting in the desk chair.

"Yeah, let's go," I say grabbing my bag and jacket.

We walk out of the room and I make eye contact with Jack as we both close our doors behind us. He smirks at me and slyly winks.

,,,

"I'll have french toast," I say before handing the waiter my menu.

"Anything for you," he says with a wink.
I politely smile in reply. I glance over at Jack and see his jaw clenched as he continues to look over the menu. Everyone orders their food and I excuse myself. "I'm going to the bathroom," I say before making direct eye contact with Jack. He gives a slight nod before turning his attention to his water glass.

I step into the small bathroom and a minute later Jack steps in and shuts the door behind him.

"I didn't like that at all."

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You know what," he says waving his hands in the air. "That waiter-"

"Hey," I whisper. "It's fine."

He clenches his jaw again and I reach my hand up to stroke his cheek.
"I'm all yours, ok?"

"All mine?"

"All yours."

He leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I pull away, "I'm gonna go back out. Wait in here a sec." He nods and I start out the door before Jack pulls me back by my wrist. He leans in for another kiss before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm all yours too," he whispers in my ear.

"All mine?"

"All yours."