I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket - Vic Fuentes PTV

"And stay out! You are not allowed in this house ever again!" Your mom yells at you, kicking you out of the house for real this time, "And don't come back!"

She's done this to you before but you were always able to come back. This time? No not this time. She's for real this time. 

"Fine! You won't ever see me again. Just so you know, I hate you and I always have!" You yell, slamming the door behind you.

Great. Now you've got nowhere to go. You don't even have a coat. The weather is just perfect. Not really. It's 19 degrees. You're in a sleeveless dress. You have nothing to keep you warm.

You are walking for ages. You find a bench and decide to go to sleep and continue in the morning. All the stores are closed and you are too young to go anywhere else alone. You make sure your phone is plugged in and secure in your bag before falling asleep.

You are awaken by someone gently tapping you. You don't believe your eyes when you look up to see who it is. Vic Fuentes is towering over you, concern spread about his face. Why's he so tall? Oh yeah. You're laying down, stupid.

"Hey, are you ok?" Vic asks. He knows somethings up. A young girl shouldn't be outside alone, especially in the cold without a jacket.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you say through chattering teeth. That's a lie. You're really not ok. You just don't want  him to feel bad for you. That's the last thing you want. Someone that doesn't even really know you to feel bad for you.

"No you're not honey. You're freezing! Here, come with me," He says, helping you up. He ends up picking you up because you're too cold to walk.  He takes you to his car, and blasts the heat.

"What were you doing out there?" He asks, glancing at you before looking back at the road.

"My mom kicked me out of the house."

"Why?"

"Don't know. All I did was ask if I could go to my friends house. Then she snapped and yelled at me about how she never wanted me and how I was a mistake."

"Jesus! That's terrible, honey. What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Oh shit! We're almost out of gas. Here, take my jacket. I need to get us to a gas station," he says, handing you his jacket, turning the heat off. What kind of person waits until the last second to get gas?

You fall asleep again, this time you're not freezing cold.

You wake up as Vic is carrying you to his house. You're too tired to do anything else, so you just fall back asleep.

The next morning, you wake up and wander the house. You don't know if you're going to stay here or if Vic will make you go live somewhere else. Preferably, you'd stay here.

"Hey, uh, you can stay with me if you want. I know you don't have anywhere to really go."