CPR - MIW

It's finally happening. You're going to see Motionless In White. The best part is, you get to meet them after. There's been rumors going around that one of the members has been having some health issues. You can't remember whether it's Ricky, Chris, or Ghost. It's one of them. Although it's not likely that anything will happen during the concert, you're prepared. You got your CPR license last month. You originally got it for your babysitting career, but it's good to have anyway. You used all you babysitting money from the past three months to buy your tickets. Our directly in front of the stage. Smack dab in the middle too.

You get to your seat and you have your license on a lanyard around your neck.

"Excuse me? Miss?"

You turn around to see a security guard behind you. Are you in trouble?

"Yes?" You say.

"Is that a CPR and first aid license?"

"Yes."

"Ok great. The first aid person cancelled last minute. We need someone who's willing to do it. Mostly it's the band that we're worried about."

"I'm up for it," you say. This is what you trained to do. Help.

"Ok, thanks so much. You'll be payed I promise," they say, helping you over the barrier.

Oh my god! Now you're even closer to MIW. You get some nasty looks from other fans but you don't care.

MIW comes out on stage and everyone just starts screaming. You notice Chris look at you. He seems confused. You would be too if the was a fan on the opposite side of the barrier. You point to your license which is dangling from your neck. That explains it to him.

"This first song is Immaculate Misconceptions," Chris moans into the microphone, making your legs feel like jelly.

You're not gonna faint. You're not gonna faint, oh god...

Chris is Right in front of you, singing but keeping an eye on you. Great, he noticed you go pale. Ricky goes to one of the security guards and tells them to get you a chair. Ghost leans down and hands you a water bottle.

"Thanks," you say, quietly, taking it from him. You're overheating and both you and the band know it.

They're halfway through LOUD (fuck it) and you start to sway, getting more and more dizzy by the second. The world spins around me as I pass out.

Chris' P.O.V

We're halfway through our third song, LOUD ( fuck it). I notice the girl who Devin gave water to earlier start to sway. She's overheated. Her body can't physically can't function any longer.

"Guys!" I yell, jumping off the stage to help her. I motion for the technician to cut the music and our opening band takes the stage.

She passes out, falling to the floor. Shit! I catch her and run her backstage. Everyone else follows me and Vinny runs in a minute later with a cold cloth.

Hey He places it on her forehead, as I lay her on the couch.

"Chris, there's no air conditioning here. We have to take her to the bus," Ricky says.

I tell Kellin to explain everything to the fans before picking the girl up and running her to the bus.

I check her for a pulse once I lay her down on the couch in the front of the bus. Oh no....

Part two is coming. This is my first time changing the point of view. I think I did pretty well though.