Tornado P. 1 ~ Johannes Eckerström (Avatar)

Well, here you are, the only one still left at the Avatar concert you went to. You're waiting in the parking lot for your parents to come pick you up but they haven't shown.

All of a sudden, the tornado sirens go off. Shit. You don't know what to do. You've never dealt with a tornado before. And because of that, you sorta just start to panic.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Come on!"

No....this can't be happening. You're gonna die.  You're too young to die.

Someone runs up to you.

"Sweetie, come on. We need to get to shelter. Wait, are you ok? You're shaking," they say.

You realize it's Johannes Eckerström from Avatar. What?!

You just stay silent. You're too scared to even talk. You just look at him, terrified.

"Oh honey..." he says, lifting you up and running you to shelter, knowing you're too scared to even move.

He runs you to shelter, as you shake in his arms, clutching onto him for dear life.

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna-" you whimper, having a panic attack, and getting cut off by Johannes.

"Honey, listen to me. We're in the best place we can be right now. You're ok. You're not gonna die, trust me. I'm here, and I'll protect you, I promise. You just have to trust me, ok?" He says, rubbing circles on your back, "how old are you darling?"

"15..." you flinch as the siding tears from the building as you scream and burst out sobbing.

"Shh, it's ok. You're ok," he says.