Hotline ~ Dave Mustaine TRIGGER WARNING

Everything just got too much for you. You didn't want to leave your boyfriend, Dave,  but you had no other choice.  You just couldn't do it anymore.

You open your 6th floor apartment window, ready to jump. Daves out with one of his band mates. All of a sudden you hear the door open.

"Y/N? I'm home!"

Fuck.

All of a sudden you lose your balance and fall out the window, but manage to grab onto the ledge.

"Dave! Help me!!" You scream.

He runs in and panics as he sees you hanging from the window.

"Fuck, babe, what did you do?!" He says.

"I'll explain later. Just please, help me! I'm slipping!" You whimper.

He grabs you and immediately pulls your shaking body into in a hug.

"Honey, Im gonna close the window ok? I need to set you down," he says.

You just nod, curling up in a ball as he sets you on the bed.

He closes the window, but grabs your note.

"Baby... please tell me that wasn't..." he says, looking at you sadly.

"I'm sorry..." you say, as you start sobbing.

"Hey...don't be sorry. You don't need to be sorry. Talk to me baby," he says, sitting down next to you, taking you into his arms once more.

"I..I changed my mind at the last minute...and then you came home and I lost my balance before I could get back in...I just... I couldn't leave you... I love you too much to leave you..."

"Sweetie, I wish you had be come to me. You know you can talk to me. Please, come to me the next time you're feeling this way," he says, rubbing circles on your back.

He's surprisingly calm right now.

I just bury my face in his shoulder.

"Baby, I think we should call someone, ok? I don't know really how to help you, and I really want to help you," he says, tucking your hair behind your ear, as you look up at him.

"Ok..." you say quietly.

He gets his phone out and calls the national suicide hotline.

You just cling onto him like your life depends on it. If he hadn't of came home, you would've been dead.

The person answers and once everything's talked through, Dave helps you find a therapist.

"Hey Dave?" You say.

"Yes, babe?"

"Thank you. If you hadn't of come home when you did, I would've probably been dead..."

"Baby...you know I love you, right?" He says.

You nod.

"As Long as im here, nothing bad is ever going to happen, ok?" He says.

"Ok. I love you," you say, hugging him.

"I love you more."

A/N:

This is somewhat based on true events that happened on Sunday night. Everything just got so bad that I was thinking about taking my own life. My friend called my mom and we ended up calling the hotline.

Please, if you or someone you know is thinking about taking their own life or you are concerned about someone who might, please contact someone.