Hostage pt. 2 ~ Tobias Forge

You wake up on a couch in Tobias' dressing room. What happened?

"Hey, honey. How are you feeling?" Tobias asks.

He's no longer dressed as Papa Emeritus.

"Ok, I guess. What happened?" You ask, confused.

"This group of guys tried to throw you into a fire. They said they needed to "sacrifice" you. You kicked one of them in the nuts, and while you were running to me, they shot you," he explains, sitting down next to you.

"Oh. Well, thank you. If you weren't there-" I'm cut off.

"Darling, please don't thank me. Now, how are you planning to get home?"

Well, your so-called mother kicked you out.

"I..uh..well...you see...I got kicked out..."

"What do you mean?" He asks, concerned.

"My so-called mother had had enough of my style and kicked me out. I have no where to go..." you explain, on the verge of a break down.

His face drops.

"Honey, that's terrible. I'd feel terrible leaving you to leave knowing you have no where to go. Why don't you come stay with me, at least until you find somewhere to go?" He offers.

"Are you sure? I really don't want to be a burden. I have really bad anxiety and I don't want it to get in the way," you say.

"Honey, you won't be a burden. Don't worry about it," he says.