One

Third Person POV

I want to run!

"Kookie..." Jungkook whined, smacking his head against the table. "You know that we can't right now. The alphas are doing stealth training and we'll get caught and scolded by appa."

Run!

"No~!"

"Jungkook." The omega sighed in relief when Yoongi walked in. "Is Kookie bothering you again?"

"He wants to go and run, but the alphas--"

"We can go to the daisy fields. How about I grab Jimin and we all go together?"

"Really?" Jungkook perked up a bit. Yoongi smiled at the excited boy and nodded.

"Kookie can run around all he wants, then."

"Thank you so much, hyung!" Jungkook said happily. Yoongi nodded, and went off to to find the other beta.

Yoongi and Jimin felt a bit bad for the omega.

Both because he wasn't allowed to leave the pack house often without supervision, but also because he was always vulnerable to an unwanted mating.

Many alphas wanted Jungkook to be their mate.

Whether it be because the boy was absolutely gorgeous and had a sinfully made body, or because whoever mated Jungkook would become he next head alpha.

The pressure was on for Jungkook. And since his seventeenth birthday was approaching, he'd have to be quick about it, too.

Since his first heat would hit a few days after his birthday.

Yoongi finally found Jimin and convinced the tired beta to join them. Usually Yoongi was the lazy one, but Jimin had been up all night preparing a feast for some guests coming over later today. Seokjin had also helped, and Yoongi recalled him sleeping on the bed in their room.

The three wolves headed out and made it peacefully to the daisy fields without much trouble.

Yes, alphas from all over courted Jungkook, but most of them knew their boundaries. He was the beloved son of the pack alpha, and anybody who dared to harm the beautiful boy would be better off dead.

It were those few that didn't heed those warnings that Yoongi worried about.

But today was for them to relax until the chaos of another pack visiting took place. A feast, meetings, greetings, a lavish party, everything was being planned and executed.

Jungkook sighed happily, falling into the flowers. He laid there for a moment, basking in the warm sun hitting his face and warming his hair.

Run!

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Jungkook muttered. The boy stood and quickly undressed, letting Kookie take over.

He yipped happily when free and began to run around in circles. Jimin and Yoongi smiled at him, opting to stay in their humans forms and watch the young omega.

They loved how Jungkook could still be so carefree with all of the expectations and pressured raining down on him.

How he could still retain the child like behavior and smile, laugh, despite the everyday catcalls, courting and often alpha aggression thrown at him.

However a low growl snapped Yoongi and Jimin out of their thoughts and had them whipping around.

An alpha.

One not of the Red Lotus pack to be exact, was crouched down, eyeing the omega like he was prey.

Jimin and Yoongi growled lowly, getting to their feet. "Back off." Yoongi warned.

The alpha disregarded the two betas.

They were unimportant.

Mated.

Joonie. Jimin called.

Yes, love?

There is an alpha here. I think he wants Kook. He is not of this pack, but he is not a rogue, either.

It's a Blue Lily member

Namjoon said almost instantly in reply. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows while Yoongi blocked the alphas view of the omega.

What is a Blue Lily doing all the way out here? And how do you know that?

They said they'd be patrolling the borders closest to ours as a formality today. Where are you?

Daisy fields. Yoongi's trying to stall, but I would hurry. I don't think Jungkook's noticed yet, as Kookie was too excited to come out and run today.

We really shouldn't keep him holed up in the house all the time.

Don't need to tell me twice.

I'll be right there, love. Stay safe.

Always .

Jimin severed the link and turned back to see the alpha trying to move around Yoongi. He didn't want to attack and create problems, but the omega was his and some stupid beta wasn't going to stop gim.

Yoongi growled warningly. "Leave now. This is not your territory, you are trespassing without our alpha's permission."

The wolf snorted.

Yoongi quickly stripped and shifted as the alpha dashed for the omega suddenly.

Jungkook noticed the alpha and shrieked in surprise, making a run for it.

Shit! Jimin, after Kook. I'll hold him off!

On it!

Jimin shifted, not caring about his clothing and took off, after Jungkook.

Looks like they were going to have one more thing to add to their list of things to do.