Three

Third Person POV

Jungkook stepped out of the car, Namjoon and Seokjin right behind him.

The Kims were Jungkooks father’s closest allies. For generations they’d been the Betas, the second in command, for their family. Close friends as well.

Jungkook was like the younger brother of the Kim children. Especially to Kim Seokjin. Nobody messed with his baby Kook.

The Blue Lily pack house loomed before them, like any other pack house, it was quite large, basically a mansion, surrounded by  woods.

However their house looked more like a medieval dungeon. Jungkook frowned at the gloomy atmosphere.

The Blue Lily head alpha stood on the steps, looking down at Jungkook and his father.

“Head alpha Jeon of Red Lotus.” The alpha said in greeting, bowing his head ever so slightly.

“Head alpha Lee Of Blue Lily.” Jungkook’s father greeted back.

“We received news of your arrival only this morning. One of my warriors who was scouting the border along your territory has gone missing, are you here to explain why?”

“Yes, we would like to discuss the incident.” The alpha nearly rolled his eyes, and the others saw his want to show disrespect.

“Very well, please, do come in.” The entourage entered the house and they were led to a sitting room. They all sat.

“Yesterday, one of your warriors crossed into our borders.” Jungkook’s father began. “My son was in the daisy fields along with two betas when your warrior attempted to mate my son forcefully. One of my warriors…” Seokjin stood.

“I found your warrior, head alpha. I attempted to talk to him, and I told him on multiple occasions to back down and return to his territory. He had already injured Jungkook and had attempted to attack me. He would not back down and I was forced to subdue him. However, he attacked my mate, so I took more drastic measures.”

“So you have killed one of my warriors then.” The head alpha said, obviously angry.

“It was not intentionally done, head alpha Lee. But he would not stand down despite many warnings.”

“We have come to tell you. However our actions were justified. If you have an issue, then we can go and discuss this with the moon goddess. However, your warrior was in our territory and attempting to mate one of the omegas of my pack without his consent.”

The others watched the opposing head alpha. He simply smiled. “Of course. If he was in your territory and you told him to stand down and return, then there is nothing that I may do. You were in your bounds, especially if he attacked a mate of one of your warriors. I apologize for his actions.”

Alpha Jeon nodded. “The body will be returned by the morrow. We are sorry for your loss.”

“Thank you.” The alphas bowed to each other. “Please, join us for lunch? We understand that the Yellow Rose pack is visiting you in a few days time, and you must all be tired from preparations. Please eat and rest a bit before your journey home.”

“Thank you.” They all stood and were led to a large dining room in the house.

They were seated along the head table and served some food. Jungkook glanced around and noticed practically every pair of alpha eyes on him. Several betas and omegas were glaring at him as well.

“Ignore them.” Jimin whispered.

“Why am I here?”

“Because your father brought his best warriors, and he did not want to say it, but he feels that you're safer here than back in the pack with some of the younger warriors.”

“Yes, But we’re surrounded by an enemy pack. One who, I’d like to point out, we just killed a warrior of.”

“Doesn’t matter. We were perfectly justified in doing so.”

“Yeah, But I don’t feel like mating some alpha from this territory. You’ve heard the stories.”

“I have, and I know for a fact that many of them are true. But we will not allow that to happen to you, Kook.”

“You better not, otherwise I will never forgive you.”

“Brat.”

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Jungkook suddenly said. Seokjin stood.

“I’ll take you. Head alpha Lee, where is your bathroom?”

“Down the hall to your right.”

“Thank you.” Jungkook stood and followed Jin out, ignoring the hungry stares after him.

They walked down the hall in silence.

Until Jungkook smelled something.

A delicious mix of peaches and flowers.

Jungkook turned, wondering where the smell was coming from.

Seokjin paused when he saw Jungkook looking around.

“What’s wrong?”

“Do you smell that?”

“Smell what?”

Oh.” Jungkook realized what he was smelling. He glanced at Seokjin.

No way the alpha would let Jungkook go and follow it in an enemy pack house.

So Jungkook did the first thing that crossed his mind.

“Nothing.” He said, walking towards the bathroom. Seokjin relaxed and began walking again, as well.

Which was when Jungkook took off in the other direction, following the scent.

“Jeon Jungkook!” He heard Seokjin scream.

The omega ignored the voice and continued to run, following the scent. He ignored the fear clawing up his chest as he went deeper and deeper underground, until he came to the front of a door.

He hesitantly reached for the handle but stopped when he found it locked. Finding a set of keys beside the door, he unlocked it slowly, opening the large wooden piece.

And gasped at the sight in front of him.