Six

Third Person POV

Jungkook awoke first. He whined and wiggled around, causing the alpha holding him to groan. He paused, glancing behind him and blushing.

He'd never slept in the same bed with an alpha before.

Hoseok opened his eyes right at that moment and the omega instantly blushed, knowing he'd been caught staring

"Hey beautiful."

"S-stop." Jungkook whined, feeling even more embarrassed.

Hoseok laughed quietly and leaned forward, pecking the small boy on the lips.

"But you're so beautiful."

"Sh-shut up." The omega whined, trying to get up and off the bed.

But Hoseok kept a firm grip on his waist, pulling him back into the bed and further against his chest.

"Let's just lay and relax here for awhile."

"But--"

"Shh...I'm sure no one's gonna come in."

"No J--"

"Shhhh..." Jungkook huffed and relented, snuggling into Hoseok's broad chest and inhaling his comforting scent.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS OME--JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING WITH THAT GOD AWFUL TR--" Both Jungkook and Hoseok sprung up, just as both Yoongi and Taehyung latched onto Jin, holding him back before charging the bed and ripping both of their heads off.

"Hyung--"

"Don't you HYUNG ME MISTER!" Jin yelled.

"Calm down, hyungie~" Taehyung whispered, acting cute.

Jin instantly relaxed, melting into both of his mates' embraces.

They hesitantly let him go. "This isn't over." The alpha said, narrowing his eyes and pointing a finger between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Y-yes Hyung..."

Jin left. Yoongi smirked and winked at Jungkook who blushed an even darker shade of red before turning to his mate. "W-we should go down for b-breakfast." He muttered shyly.

Hoseok nodded and they quickly got ready for the day and went downstairs. Jungkook shuffled around shyly once they saw the others in the dining room, unsure of what they would say.

They eventually all sat down, the atmosphere becoming slightly awkward and strained.

“So...Hoseok. Tell me about yourself.”

“There’s not much to tell. I’ve been locked in a small room since I was twelve. Drugged and beaten up ever since.”

“W-when you presented?”

“Yes, when I presented. They knew I’d be an alpha, but I presented as a true blood and all hell broke loose. I was considered a threat to the current head alpha, so they locked me up.”

“Couldn’t they just have thrown you out of the pack?”

“Some things are just too easy for some people sometimes.” Hoseok muttered. Jungkook placed a hand on his bicep, trying to calm him down, sensing the angry pheromones being released.

But the gentle and comforting touch soon turned into a blush on Jungkook’s face when he realized how...muscular the alpha was.

The natural muscle, and since he was a true blood…

Jungkook absentmindedly squeezed the hard muscle. And then poked at it, his face getting close and studying the limb through the alpha’s long sleeved shirt.

Someone cleared their throat and Jungkook sat up quickly, blushing furiously as Jin glared at him and Hoseok chuckled, amused.

“So, Hoseok. Are you willing to join our pack? And not kill me to take power?” Jungkook’s father asked.

“A-appa!” Jungkook gasped out.

“What!? I’m an old man, I’ll be stepping down soon, and he’ll be the head alpha anyway. I just don’t want to...you know, die. Plus, he has to join this pack first, and with your first heat coming—“

“N-not at breakfast, appa!” Jungkook whined, feeling even more embarrassed. His father merely smirked and turned back to the meat on his plate.

Jungkook whined and turned to Hoseok. The true blood simply chuckled lowly and ruffled the younger’s hair.

After breakfast, Jungkook and Hoseok were seated in the living room, their closest friends and family all around them.

“So, your answer, Hoseok?”

“I would be honored, to join your pack…” Hoseok said hesitantly.

“You sound unsure.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t like alphas that much.”

“Understandable. Some of us probably haven’t treated you that nicely. But you will be an active member of the pack. Respected and given freedom and equality. However, I want you to understand that we treat everyone equally here. I don’t care if you’re an omega, beta, alpha, true blood, whatever, you don’t get special privileges just because of the status you’re born with.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now, for the important part of this discussion. Do you plan on mating my son next week when he has his first heat?”

Jungkook turned to Hoseok hesitantly, a small blush once again forming on his cheeks. Hoseok glanced down at the omega.

“Only if he wishes for me to.” The true blood replied.

Alpha Jeon smiled slowly. “I like you. Yes, yes I do. That was a good answer, kid. Well, let’s hear what our dear Jungkookie has to say then...hmm?”

All attention went to Jungkook.

Wait.

They wanted him to say it now?

Sure, he was totally going to just say yeah, I want my mate to fuck me sensless when I get my first heat and breed me and then mark me as his for the rest of my life. I’m totally comfortable with that

Yeah, he was totally going to say that in front of everyone.

“H-how about we get to know one a-another and then...we’ll see?” Jungkook muttered shyly.