Eleven (M)

Jungkook was nervous.

Well, that was a bit of an understatement.

Hoseok was lovely, and he was being the perfect alpha. The perfect mate. Jungkook developed a huge crush on him to say the least.

But he was still nervous about one thing.

His heat.

Today was his birthday.

And he was spending it rolling around in agony as an insatiable heat built in his lower abdomen. He cried pitifully, hating the feeling.

It was borderline painful, but he was just so nervous about having Hoseok help him.

It was because of his own insecurities.

Hoseok was a true blood. He was handsome, strong, kind, perfect.

Was Jungkook, just a little omega...really good enough for him?

“Why won’t you let Hoseok help you?” Jimin asked quietly. He was the only one allowed in, seeing as there were no other omegas around and Yoongi was out patrolling today.

Jungkook shook his head at the question. “N-no.”

“Jungkook...he’s worried sick about you. He respects you enough to not come and forcefully help you, but I may just tell him to go ahead. You’re in pain, baby.” He said quietly.

Jungkook only shook his head once more. “I-I don’t want him to...Ah…” Jungkook moaned as his hips rutted against his pillow in need. He felt embarrassed that his friend was seeing him in such a state. In pain, but so so aroused.

“Jungkookie, it’s okay if you’re embarrassed. But I know Hoseok won’t make fun of you.”

“He’s...too g-good for me.” Jungkook whispered sadly.

“Don’t you say that about yourself.” Jimin snapped. “Jungkook, you are beautiful, strong and independent. Hoseok likes you a lot, you can tell, and he would never do anything to hurt you, ever. He’s out there, pacing around and worried over you, and he’s wondering why you’re rejecting him.”

“I-I’m not—“

“Yes you are. You’re rejecting him right now by refusing to let him help you. You’re saying that you’d rather be in pain than let him help you. He thinks he’s failing as a mate right now.”

Jungkook whimpered, tears stinging his eyes as a sudden fresh wave of pain hit him. A throaty moan escaped as he rubbed his thighs together, his clothes long gone. His skin was practically bathed in slick, as it continued to gush out of him.

“Kookie…”

“I-I need Seokie I want seokie!” Jungkook finally cracked. He cried pitifully, the pain finally getting to him. “P-please Minnie, wan’ Seokie!” Jimin dashed out of the room and all the way down to the main room, where Hoseok was restlessly pacing while Namjoon tried to get him to relax.

“Is he okay?” The true blood asked as soon as he saw Jimin. The beta could tell that the male was hurt that the omega had refused his help.

“He wants you.” Jimin said quietly. “He just thinks that he’s not good enough for you, but his stubborn brain finally relented after a fresh wave hit. Please be gentle with him.”

Hoseok didn’t say anything after that, he simply rushed up the stairs and towards Jungkook’s room.

-

Jungkook whimpered, clutching the pillow close to his chest and screwing his eyes shut, a desperate attempt to get the pain away. His thighs clenched together as he cried in pain, just wanting it to end.